Hey Buddy's BlackJack Auto Soil Grow Journal 2012

ok so the smallest of the 4 is still drooping and getting worse. Red Stems means phosphorus def yes? Ive 2 PH testers and both of them suck! So I flushed her there and added sawdust to balance the PH...if that doesn't work by tomorrow Im using lemon juice to move the PH the other-way- Lousy Garden Centre doesn't stock proper PH tester so it;ll be Tuesday before the plant gets proper attention.DOOMED!!!! I sprayed with Seaweed spray hoping the leaves will absorb the Phosphorus....

Can someone please help??

Photo01521.jpg

good to hear n see them looking happier buddy any idea what it was down to? 

thanks for drooping by! I'm not out of the forest and seems to be getting worse! One other plant is getting similar symptoms...red stems!!

feel like a jinx now sorry buddy.i was told red stem could be cold getting to it but if your light running 24/7 can't see how it would be that.

dont worry dude, you didnt jinx it. I just thought I was out of the woods but I wasnt! they might be too cold ya know as my fan really sucks (in a good way) so maybe Ill knock it off and open a flap to vent the hot air...Ill also move the weak girl to a warm spot- I ordered a thermo/humid device 4 WEEKS AGO FROM CHINA and it hasn't arrived! Its funny cause China is ploughing billions into our economy or should I say china is buying our country off us.

Hey Buddy sorry you're having a tough time.. I wouldn't worry too much about the temperature, they are very resilient to that sort of thing, these have been up to 100 during the day and down to nearly freezing at night for about a week now!

outside8.jpg

I wouldn't try to adjust or add too many things at once. Sometimes the supplements & feeds need pH adjusting & unless you know how much lemon juice to add could cause real problems.

It shouldn't be a deficiency either.. the soil mix & seaweed ought to carry you through.

Try them with just water if they need it for a while (rainwater is a bit on the acid side).

Hope things go ok.

Hey Buddy sorry you're having a tough time.. I wouldn't worry too much about the temperature, they are very resilient to that sort of thing, these have been up to 100 during the day and down to nearly freezing at night for about a week now!

outside8.jpg

I wouldn't try to adjust or add too many things at once. Sometimes the supplements & feeds need pH adjusting & unless you know how much lemon juice to add could cause real problems.

It shouldn't be a deficiency either.. the soil mix & seaweed ought to carry you through.

Try them with just water if they need it for a while (rainwater is a bit on the acid side).

Hope things go ok.

Those girls look nice and happy...Is one gettin a bit burned on the bottom?I agree with you.Too much of a change is a headwreck for anything to handle.. Im just a bit pissed that I've had to rely on other companies to give me what I paid for in time so I know exactly what's going on and don't need to guess! I think Ill do what you say and just keep it simple and as organic as possible. I turned off my extractor and the temp is nice in there so the sick one is looking better, thank f@#k! - gonna play them some soothing sounds of the rain forest next...think all that high pressure suction went to their heads!

ok day 28 and they grew 3 inches in 1 day. They are now 18 inches tall! As you can see the weak girl is slowly recovering but I still have hope for her. Turning the extractor fan off for a night really boosted em but the humidity levels were high too so I want to keep an eye out for that...

Photo01532.jpg

lots of nice new growth, great job man.:thumb:

Thank you! Im running out of space though! Their roots are showing out the bottom of those pots so next grow I think Ill use 18Litre ones to really try push the envelope and give them lots of room to Maneuver- Hope the weak one comes back over the next couple of days-

OK day 30 and the biggest lady is 21 inches tall x 21 inches wide -

From the top
Photo0160.jpg

From the side
Photo01611.jpg

3 girls together
Photo0158.jpg

Yesterday I tried putting the tent on its side so I would have more room for the ladies but I decided to go back to the original set up-

Photo0157.jpg

The weaker one is coming along...she's camera shy so Ill give her a few days to perk up a bit more...

I am going to build a make shift extension onto the tent so I can give them space so I'm going to pick up some emergency blankets (are they ok to use?) and bang some wood together... It'll be a short term solution that will help a lot with space management-

lookin good buddy.they babies don't half come on quick.

Yeah man-Im actually running out of surprise energy.Everyday for the past 30 days they just keep pushing the envelope. Time to build them a nice extension on the house so they can enjoy retirement :thumb:

Will be done on Wednesday-

nice:Namaste: very good grow going they are beginning to look very happy:) i think soothing rain forest sounds are nice :) sometime i bring mine in for some good ol' floyd :grinjoint:

''Breathe, Breathe in the air''....I can see how that would fit!

swear I see my girl sway in time to bob marley.

ur girls will enjoy the extra room cani wait to see how big they get.how's ur camera shy girl doing buddy?

She's drooping again...was looking great yesterday. I haven't watered her in 3 days so its kinda strange.....and the pot is still heavy so I'm stumped!

Maybe too cold?? Still waiting on thermostat...ordered a new one from somewhere else should arrive tomorrow...

hmmmmm.Stumped. They are starting to bud which is very sexy to see-

always cool to see the budding start :thumb:

is the top soil still damp? strange she perked up only to start drooping again did u change anything at all?

Didn't change a thing.Maybe she's a bit thirsty. I gave them all water today.the pots were real light apart from hers..Maybe the soil is f#cked- No nutes or seaweed for a while. I read that if the seaweed hasn't broken down properly the soils bacteria has to break it down for her and that uses up all her nitrogen....it sure is a balancing act. I'm off to look at houses. Looking to relocate across the country next month. Im looking for a house with a large shed to expand the operation. Will be back tomorrow to build the extension on the tent. Fingers crossed they will look great tomorrow- :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom