Hey Buddys - Sweet Seeds - Speed Devil - Auto - Fem - Soil Grow - 2012

Hey Buddy

Hey there. This is grow # 3 for me so fingers crossed its a whopper one-

What strain is it? Sweet Seeds Speed Devil Auto Fems

Sweet Seeds Speed Devil #2 Their first and feminised auto-flowering variety. First genetic evolution of Speed Devil, developed during the 2009-2010 seasons. All plants start flowering from the fourth true leaf pair about, regardless of photoperiod and season. In this second version of Speed Devil has continued the rapid flowering of its previous version, super-fast produces plants that are ready for harvest with aromatic resinous buds, ripe and perfectly formed, just 60 days after seed germination. In Speed Devil # 2 has increased the average size of plants which stands at 70-80 cm.Another feature of this version is that it has substantially increased the formation of lateral branches, which produce heavy buds and also increase production. In this version we also found increased formation of crystals of resin with a more intense aroma, sweet and musky tones reminiscent of yeast and cheese.

How many:6
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? ??
Estimated Flowering period: Short flowering period - 8 weeks in total
Soil or Hydro? Soil
Size of light? 400w MH for first 3 weeks then 600 W HPS till end
Is it aircooled? yes
Type and strength of ferts used? BioBizz
Soil - Canna Terra Pro+

Started germinating today...pictures to follow.Fingers crossed!

re: Hey Buddys/Sweet Seeds/Speed Devil/Auto/Fem/Soil grow/2012

hey buddy I'm in for this 1.very interested to see how these autos go.good luck man :peace:

Nice one pac-mon. Im hoping to go to the kitchen and make a cup of coffee and upon my return these gals are done!

3 have sprouted today so check out my DIY set-up. Im still waiting on my new lights to arrive. Ridiculous isnt it? Its a table with 4 chairs and another table on it followed by 2 drawers. All I need is a warm fire and they are happy.

Speed_D1.JPG

:thumb: that's using your initiative buddy like your style.looks like you have a poltergeist hunting that room :peace:

A poltergeist might just be what I need to keep pests away! Are you putting up some pics yourself this weekend? A few of us cant wait any longer!!

ok so here is a picture of 5 speed devils chillin in the nursery with their big cousins. Much better place for em to hang out while Im waiting to set up the 400W MH bulb......

1 hasn't germinated yet so if it isn't by tomorrow it will be terminated.

5_Speed_Devils.JPG

love the veg setup! haha

Re: Hey Buddys/Sweet Seeds/Speed Devil/Auto/Fem/Soil grow/2012

love the veg setup! haha

Thanks LighTer. Lights went out a 9am for those big girls so I had to take the 5 younguns to another room.Today they will be under a 400W MH bulb and even within an hour, I can see them open out of their shells. So they've gone from being under cfl's to the shade of HPS and now MH.Later tonight Ill put them back in under HPS with their big cousins who will need the lamp then.One is struggling a bit but Ill check in another hour to see what is going on...

Speed_Devil_all.JPG

Speed_Devil_2.JPG

Speed_Devil_1.JPG

Is that cat hair I see?? Damn you Cat!! Arrr!!

looking good still. :thumb:

Hey Buddy ... Just spotted your new grow... I really ought to take a bit more notice, still not used to this interweb thing...:high-five: bookmarked now!

Hey Buddy ... Just spotted your new grow... I really ought to take a bit more notice, still not used to this interweb thing...:high-five: bookmarked now!

Thats cool man...plan is to always have plants Vegging in one section & Flowering in another.Just findin it difficult to have to wait sooooo long in between grows. Yeah no after doin the maths, the blue cheese is in week 9 now and she is pretty much ready for chop and half that time was on 12/12. Might end up with 2 or 3 O's from her and the autos take the same amount of time but only produce half the yield (or so I hear) and take twice as much light....so I think Ill get a bunch of these gals as I like em a lot.

Hows it all goin on your side? Are you keepin a journal ?? Shows you how spaced I am with the interweb!

Not organised enough yet... still got times all over the place, and another 5 weeks before I can clear space for 6 thc bomb under 600w 12 hrs. Then hopefully a new batch every 8 weeks from then on.

Just taken down the Sour kush, maybe a bit early, but would rather concentrate on the 1st Thc bomb plant.. The Sour kush looked ok... thinking about 2 or 3 oz dry (15 oz green).

Just started flushing 8 ball for crop next w/e. Do you flush last week or so?

Not organised enough yet... still got times all over the place, and another 5 weeks before I can clear space for 6 thc bomb under 600w 12 hrs. Then hopefully a new batch every 8 weeks from then on.

Just taken down the Sour kush, maybe a bit early, but would rather concentrate on the 1st Thc bomb plant.. The Sour kush looked ok... thinking about 2 or 3 oz dry (15 oz green).

Just started flushing 8 ball for crop next w/e. Do you flush last week or so?

I harvested the other lot there yesterday, got sick looking and waiting. We used the leaves for a coffee, pine needle mix and it knocked us sideways for around 6 hours I could not function well at all and I only had a sip of the drink. ....anyway they are all upside down drying in the tent. I didnt water them for 10 days so they were nice and dry.

Here are the speed devils today at 3 weeks. Bit of a jump in growth.Trying very hard to keep the temps down as there is a bit of leaf curl going but not to worry.

PICT00983.JPG

PICT01024.JPG

Last time you try that mix Buddy... Do you suppose it was the pine needles that did it...? :nomo:

New girls look fine...

Back
Top Bottom