Hey Buddys - Sweet Seeds - Speed Devil - Auto - Fem - Soil Grow - 2012

Re: Hey Buddys/Sweet Seeds/Speed Devil/Auto/Fem/Soil grow/2012

What are your temps getting up to? In the pictures it is a breezy 24.4C, that is cool.

Re: Hey Buddys/Sweet Seeds/Speed Devil/Auto/Fem/Soil grow/2012

whats crackin dudes! Been up the walls with life so here is a few updated pics. finished up on the other grow and they are curing in several jars...

This strain really do just do it by themselves....they are at week 4 now. I fed them a drop of biogrow last week and they shot up. Maybe it was just timing, who knows?

PICT01074.JPG

PICT01062.JPG

PICT01054.JPG

@ pac-mon yeah its ideal to have 2 separate grows going, cuts down the waiting time. Is your journal up and running?

@ Red Leb yeah man the pine needles did it, if you've ever drank pine needle tea it just gives you a really nice buzz so mixed with leaves it was incredible...stoned for at least 6 hours as it suits me not to use tobacco!

@ Lighter yeah man I gotta keep the temps down as we had a few hot days and it went up to 28 or higher so now I just leave the window open....Ill be moving these ladies into the flowering tent next week as I have 6 other seeds that will be germinating next week and they'll need this spot.

how's it goin buddy u been enjoying the fruits of your last grow,how's the speed devils doing a little update n some new pics would be appreciated. peace :peace:

What is crackin Pac-mon? I decided to give a wee update as the gals are at end end of week 4 and beginning week 5.

Here they are in the tent
Speed_devil_4_weeks_MH.JPG

starting to show signs of flowering so I changed the bulb to 600W today and gonna let em rip.

Speed_Devil_4_weeks.JPG

Speed_Devil_4_weeks_HPS.JPG

Im keepin em on 18/6 as my electricity bill is massive so when I blast up the 400W MH this week again on a new grow I want to keep it cool...after these 2 grows Ill be deciding on whether to go with autos or stick with regulars. BTW I only watered these gals with around 1 Litres each in the first 3 weeks then I gave each a nice blast of 2.5 Ltrs each last week with some biogrow.

Ill be planting 9 new seeds this week as I figured 9 pots fit in the tent so why waste the electricity? PLUS I tried a little technique of tying the plants with string so it gathers the branches closer to each other....will take pics and show you what I mean in 2 weeks or so...the new grow is gonna be regulars and I have the following to germinate and hope to get 9 seedlings to plant.

3 x Ice Kush
1 x left over skunk
2 x Skunk seeds (I found in the last skunk crop batch which means the yield was small due to them being pollinated so you were correct RedLeb!!)
1 x Blue Cheese
1 x unknown
4 x Cant read the writings....LE NEISA or somethin

So its gonna be exciting! Im buying 5L drums of water instead as I cant trust the water here.Kinda scummy.

will also be buying a new tent next week for the new seedlings to live in so its all good.

How is it all going for you guys?

ALSO I just noticed that the 5 Speed Devils are from 2 generations which is why 2 look similar in size, being a bit smaller and fatter and the other ones are taller....I might be wrong tho but I could be right.

And just to mention pac-mon Im really enjoying the smoke from the last batch indeed.Just drinking pot chocolate made from the left over stems.Will try the butter next : )

hey buddy nice pics they look real healthy n bushy :thumb:
nice assortment of seeds u got there are they reg photoperiod or fem photoperiod? never heard of le neisa seeds but to me n how I c words i read amnesia if so your on a winner mine smells real lemony so that might help identify it later on

I really need to get some new pics up grinspoon finally looks like it's budding after 5 weeks of 12/12 the other 2 are well on there way with the red cherry berry looking the best.peace buddy keep up the good work man :peace:

I just found your journal and I will follow. I am starting an indoor auto grow in soil next week. still setting up my closet. On a budget!. Ill have 4 autos. Useing 6 4' t8's and 8 23 watt CFL's. I cannot afford to use T5's now. I wrapped the closet in Mylar and will use a passive cheap fan system ( 6" from Walmart ). This is my first grow in 20 years! Ill post the strains later. I am glad to see your journal. Here is a basic setup of my closet. Its not 100%.
photo_1_55.JPG

Just catching up on the news... Looks like you're about to take over supply of the east coast Buddy.. Best of luck with recipes I'm not a great fan of magick cakes myself!

I'm expecting a big electric bill too.. so keeping the 600w on 12 hrs only and shipping the new vegging plants under LED for extra 12 hrs... Its an odd scheme 36 hrs light then 12 hrs dark.... but... see what happens...

The cost hilights the fact that every watt has to count in yield.. I'm told you should expect about 1gm per watt by the way.

Hows things PacMon?

Looking shiny 2012, I got a good crop from CFL autos earlier..

Looking forward to photos PacMon.. 2012..

Here is THC Bomb after 5 weeks.. (looks like it does what it says on the box!)

thc_bomb_5_wks.jpg

that's blowing up real nice red.what a lovely world we would live in if all bombs were thc bombs :peace:

He's right ya know, that's a nice explosion going on there RedLeb-

That ladie is doing fine...mine on the other hand are too hot.

PICT0127.JPG

Apart from the big problem of high temps, its ok I guess. 2 fans on full blast and its still tough so I gotta think of a plan...

PICT01241.JPG

PICT01221.JPG

Hey buddy, looking good so far. sorry about the heat what do you use to exhaust the heat out?

He's right ya know, that's a nice explosion going on there RedLeb-

That ladie is doing fine...mine on the other hand are too hot.

PICT0127.JPG

Apart from the big problem of high temps, its ok I guess. 2 fans on full blast and its still tough so I gotta think of a plan...

PICT01241.JPG

PICT01221.JPG

What the temp?

Hey guys, thanks for the help. The temps are around 28 which the last batch didnt have too much of a problem with but these gals are different. I've opened the side vents now & have rewired the extractor so its spinning faster which will help a bit. Im putting them on a 12/12 schedule so they dont get destroyed. Hopefully tonight will be better! Gotta start a new batch of 9 this week too...

Back
Top Bottom