Hey Buddys - Sweet Seeds - Speed Devil - Auto - Fem - Soil Grow - 2012

The temps are around 28 which the last batch didnt have too much of a problem with but these gals are different. I've opened the side vents now & have rewired the extractor so its spinning faster which will help a bit. Im putting them on a 12/12 schedule so they dont get destroyed. Hopefully tonight will be better! Gotta start a new batch of 9 this week too...

Hey buddy 28 doesn't sound that hot, when the weather was warm here mine were regularly up to 34 and they seemed to love it.. I have noticed that the leaves on this one are like leather though.. I thought it was the new light, but maybe its the difference between strains.. The breeding for Autos involves crossing with strains that come from cooler climates, maybe thats it.. Hope things turn out well.

What's the plan for the next batch autos or regular?

Hi mate How are ya?
Nice work on your girls so far bro!! Lookin healthy, hope they give you lots of nice buds ay!
Take it ez, and happy harvesting! Smokemup;)

ok dudes, everything seems to be back to normal. Temps are down to 25 & they appear to be happier.

Im currently germinating 9 regulars at the moment so hope to plant them in a day or two...unsure about lighting as I dont want to be running 1000W for long.

3 x Ice kush
4 x what appear to be named 'Amnesia'
2 x Unknown

PICT01311.JPG

PICT0126.JPG

Hey buddy, looking good so far. sorry about the heat what do you use to exhaust the heat out?

Apologies for not replying there growrook. I have a TT100 on the case. I decided the best thing to do was change their lighting schedule to 8am - 8pm. I had the window blocked up to keep out the light during the day and it wasn't helping the situation. This way is more natural and I can open the window wide during the day for extra ventilation so all is good. They are doing well today.A bit of growth in the past few days.

PICT0137.JPG

PICT0133.JPG

Ill be putting the new grow in there with em later today. 2x ice kush & 2 x unknowns sprouted today-

4th Grow - 4x Amnesia 3x Ice Kush & 2x unknown Regular

cool buddy think ul notice a BIG deference with photoperiod plants.I'm going to give autos a bash next set so I can squeeze another harvest in before xmas :thumb: it will be my 1st attempt at autos so unsure what to expect,what was your dry weight from your 4 black jacks? :peace:

I did pretty well with the blackjacks pac-mon. I recommend trying to bat guano with the soil when you plant them and just water them....no food. I put mine through weird stuff but ended up with around 7 O's dry which was a big surprise which may have been down to the guano in the soil...the speed devil autos are doing real well.

thanks for the tip man I'm planting 9 so even if I only get an oz a plant il be happy.are you going to increase the hours the lights on since your temps are better.iv severally dropped my room temps by having the exhaust ducting blowing into the back of an old 12 inch fan I had :thumb: cooler room = cooler tent :peace:

Im planning on keeping the regulars at 12/12 as Id prefer to have an ounce per plant and a smaller electricity bill than big buds & big bill. Im doing 9 aswell so it should balance out I reckon ....

planted 7 seedlings there today. Im hoping the other 2 sprout tonight so I can celebrate with a can.

Ive lots of air circulation going on so that should keep em happy-

looking good as always dude. they have filled out ur tent nice and looks like there is plenty buds forming.what strength nutes are you giving them now? :peace:

Would you believe that Ive only fed them a tiny bit of biogrow a few weeks ago and a tiny drop of bio bloom with the booster last week and thats it.Im trying to figure out if the nutes are being locked out each time as the stems go red on each grow so with this lot Im gonna give them mainly water as an experiment. The 600W is really making a difference. I can see changes by the day. Its great. I may buy those auto nutes you sent me but Ill see how this goes first...

How s it all going on your side?

getting there man just waiting on the right % split of trics on the red cherry berry it's just getting water now the amnesia is a little behind still giving it full nutes and the grinspoon shaping up nice but still got 45 days on that baby.going to knock up a drying box which il hopefully be able to use to get the load started while I wait on the dr finishing.

yours look super healthy for only getting water,that's encouraging to here.are you using any guano this time round? :peace:

yours look super healthy for only getting water,that's encouraging to here.are you using any guano this time round? :peace:

No Guano this time! I cannot afford the postage. No one sells it over here. I am surrounded by horse shit so maybe that do for next time! Im just using black strap molasses btw

Week 7- Only 2 more to go!

SDA_week7.JPG

SD_All_week7.JPG

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom