Spring's Obvious - Stealth Grow!

spring2012

Hope you all enjoy this..I'm in the brainstorming mode of this new grow and hope my friends will help! Looking for new friends to jump in as well.. May have to copy and paste my last post from my 3rd grow. Kinda helps understand where I'm at with this..

I have been monitoring my garage for temp and RH. RH is consistent at around 52% and temp swings from high 70's to high 80's. As much as I would like to build a room in the garage I cannot. My thoughts were on setting up my tent in the corner and letting her go. At this point I would have to pull in fresh air from the outside. The only way I can see that happening is to send a pipe through the roof and make it look like a vent. So I am stuck with finding a way to pull in fresh air so I can regulate the temps. I have my 250 cfm inline fan.....and a filter. The big issue is that this is a functioning garage. My Motorcycle and car are both housed here as well. The room is not an issue..only that my garage door is opened at least 4 times in a 24 hr period minimum. My neighbors know I garden a lot out back and have seen my 250 watt CFL over vegetable seedlings I think. Not that any of them have ever asked. To the casual observer the tent would appear normal. Only the occasional family member would possibly question me if they ever ventured into my garage. I would have to say I'm growing pepper plants for my gardens. They all know how serious I take my vegetable gardening so its not uncommon for me to be that quirky. Well......I am still going through the plans as you can see..Thats why I call this an obvious/stealth grow. To the neighbors my house appears to be that of Ward Cleaver!

Re: Spring's Obviouas/Stealth grow!

:popcorn::clap::clap::party::high-five: I'm here:) and the first!

how about a tent inside a garden shed inside the garage?

seems like you get a discount on this one, Spring..
https://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and...-DISCOUNT-W0QQAdIdZ474929392QQfeaturedAdZtrue
$T2eC16dHJGQFFh4pBRZoBRbDybGqKQ~~48_35.jpg

Hey spring - how big's the garage relative to the tent? If it's a decent sized garage you may not need to draw fresh air in from outside; just extract into the garage through a decent carbon filter, and a passive intake on the tent will draw fresh air in. You only really need to get outside if you have to extract hot air due to temps, and if the garage is big enough the temps etc should stabilise and there will be more than enough co2 etc

hey Kushie do you think this would be a good place for the Devil went to Jamaica?
I like to Christen a new journal with something and that seems fitting enough:)
cant think of a killer joke right now

Thanks to all!!! Glad your on board. GK, The garage is roughly 30' x 50' maybe bigger..? In like what your getting at..Ricorico, That shed is awesome and stealth!!!! The popcorn seems a bit green! AHHHHHHHH. Flavored with THC!

GENETICS :Swiss sativa x Super Skunk x Northern Lights

EFFECTS :A heavy indica feeling that evolves
in a long lasting cerebral high. A complex, very social effect.

FLOWERING INDOOR :8 weeks, with a yield up to 800 gr/m2.
Good for SCRoG or LST.
Here are some pics of the girls I'll be trying at first. Got the beans..just waiting on me to get it straight.

TheChurch.jpg
TheChurch_1_.jpg
church---29.jpg
user67756_pic68461_1241736292.jpg

hey Kushie do you think this would be a good place for the Devil went to Jamaica?
I like to Christen a new journal with something and that seems fitting enough:)
cant think of a killer joke right now

[video=youtube;L4iCaDCX3jY]
[/video]

Back
Top Bottom