IMG_034238.jpg

Judy Day 9 looking freeeshh

IMG_034333.jpg

name less Girl #1
Day 2
IMG_034430.jpg

name less Girl #2
Day 2

Might only have three plants as one still hasn't come to the surface. But thats fine with me ill just have to grow the 3 bigger :rollit:

Couldn't get my second light as I've ran out of hangers! ill have to pick some up tommorow

Love it! I have actually had every seed I have ever planted grow except 1. In each case that I have thought a seed didn't make it in the past, a few days later it comes popping up. They are tough buggers when you consider that the seeds come from overseas, freeze in my mailbox, spend two years in my fridge and still up they come!

Bob

Love it! I have actually had every seed I have ever planted grow except 1. In each case that I have thought a seed didn't make it in the past, a few days later it comes popping up. They are tough buggers when you consider that the seeds come from overseas, freeze in my mailbox, spend two years in my fridge and still up they come!

Bob

That is impressive! batting 1000 can't complain about that:thumb:

So I went out to my favourite orange big box store and got my wire, hangers, and finally my insulated ducting, just need to get my hands on some wire snipers cause this shit is tough and my side cutters are not doing the trick. I will be able to get it done today hopefully. I also transplanted Jude into her fabric 5 gallon and fed her for the first time (at 1/2 Tbsp of Big Bloom per gallon)

IMG_035535.jpg

Jude Day 12

IMG_035641.jpg

lil trooper Day 2

IMG_035739.jpg

Thing 1 Day 5

IMG_035847.jpg

Thing 2 Day 5

IMG_035943.jpg

Insulated Ducting (so quiet!)

IMG_036050.jpg

So far, so good. Looks like the beginning of a good crop. Don`t move the girls into another pot when you just watered them. Wait for them to dry...:)

So far, so good. Looks like the beginning of a good crop. Don`t move the girls into another pot when you just watered them. Wait for them to dry...:)

Thanks for stopping in SEJD I really hope so!
Thanks for the tip. I did wait for her to dry and watered her after the fact. Im hoping transplant and first nutes on the same day isn't too much stress but she's popped up all excited like so I'm going to take it as it went well.
:grinjoint:

Once you water them good on the transplant don`t get the girls stressed out by adding nutes the same day..
Wait 3-4 days after the move to add your Nutes and go easy on them, so they settle in...Veg stage you don`t have to rush unless they`re Auto F..Remember, over fertilizing will hurt them not help...

Not sure! Im excited to find out. LOLing at the prospect of my girl dying is not cool though man! Ive put a lot of time, money, and energy into this so positive, funny or constructive criticism comments only please
:Namaste:

I think it was the "or anything" that was being laughed at, not at your plants dying. The common wisdom/myth is that you shouldn't transplant autos. I'm sure you've read that many times. The last couple of years have seen tons of improvements to the genetics of autoflowers and mythbusting has dispelled some of the earlier 'wisdom'.

I read never to top an auto, I've topped all three of our current autos.

no one suggested that your plant could die from transplanting, so there are zero chances of that. I personally believe that all the same rules that apply to regular plants also apply to autos, you just have to be faster with them with everything. I am sorry that I upset you with my comment, because I was actually complimenting you. You have successively up-potted, and there are no bad effects that I see and actually, I believe that this action has given your auto a superior chance when compared to if you had immediately placed it into a 3 gallon container. I will watch to see if this turns out to be the case.

Back
Top Bottom