Sweet Skunk Auto, Black Cream Auto, Cream Mandarin Auto, Big Devil XL Auto Full Spect

Re: Sweet Skunk Auto, Black Cream Auto, Cream Mandarin Auto, Big Devil XL Auto Full S

Lower them to about 20 -22 inches away
420-magazine-mobile1345396979.jpg

Sent from my Aquaris X5 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Sweet Skunk Auto, Black Cream Auto, Cream Mandarin Auto, Big Devil XL Auto Full S

I'm subbed, are you sure your going to have room? I got 4 autos in a 5x5x6.5 tent and I'm crowded as he'll in there.

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Crowded? Wow! I'm definitely headed to your journal to see what kind of monsters you can grow! That's impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Crowded? Wow! I'm definitely headed to your journal to see what kind of monsters you can grow! That's impressive.

420-magazine-mobile1228443279.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1879733968.jpg
This is what I mean Nugget. I have hardly no room in my tent to even water them

I'm subbed, are you sure your going to have room? I got 4 autos in a 5x5x6.5 tent and I'm crowded as he'll in there.

Lol I'm trying to lol I need at least 15 g per plant so I was going to try and make it happen with 16 autos. Lol Idk how big these babies can get. I thought it depended on the pot they were in . .

Lol I'm trying to lol I need at least 15 g per plant so I was going to try and make it happen with 16 autos. Lol Idk how big these babies can get. I thought it depended on the pot they were in . .

Lol well I have 4 in mine and pretty pressed for room. They can get really big in size. I have mine in 5Gal pots.

Lower them to about 20 -22 inches away
420-magazine-mobile1345396979.jpg

You are on the right track with the elevation of your lights as well. Just make sure the lights don't get too close for a bit. Less don't create much heat but they do have a high light intensity, and that could stunt your plants like it did mine.

You are going to get more then 15 g a plant easily Nugget. You have a great set up and I can tell you are going to care for these babies a lot. I can see you go way over that yield easily.

Thank you. Maybe I should wait to bring in another 5? If it gets to crowded I can always take it upstairs to buddies grow and he has a whole room with enough space my pots are not that big each one is in about a 1.85 gallon pot. I'm not sure how big they can get with that

They are bigger than I was thinking. You could keep them in those pots all the way through it you wanted to.

I have one of these but I don't believe I know how to calibrate it lol I'm sorry I'm a noob . . .
420-magazine-mobile1687375460.jpg

Those are quite handy more for a hydro grow or something with a res. I'm not sure how to use one myself, that must make me a noob even though I've been growing for years lol

Thank you. Maybe I should wait to bring in another 5? If it gets to crowded I can always take it upstairs toy buddies grow and he has a whole room with enough space my pots are not that big each one is in about a 1.85 gallon pot. I'm not sure how big they can get with that
Oh they could still get big in that size pot. I can teach you a neat trick if you want to keep them less busy and shorter if you want. But in the end it will hurt your yield......

Thank you. Maybe I should wait to bring in another 5? If it gets to crowded I can always take it upstairs to buddies grow and he has a whole room with enough space my pots are not that big each one is in about a 1.85 gallon pot. I'm not sure how big they can get with that
I would wait about a month and see. If you have some room in a month start some more that's all. This way here you'll have a more perpetual grow, I'm assuming you have a medical licence for your grow.

Oh they could still get big in that size pot. I can teach you a neat trick if you want to keep them less busy and shorter if you want. But in the end it will hurt your yield......

Maybe for my next time when I can experiment. Now I need to get a good yeilds off these ladies. .

Those are quite handy more for a hydro grow or something with a res. I'm not sure how to use one myself, that must make me a noob even though I've been growing for years lol

Oh nvm then I thought it was something alot of people use .

Pennywise might have a better idea on how to use and set one of these up. I'm sure he will chime in. If he is unsure BCkush will most likeley know as well.

They are bigger than I was thinking. You could keep them in those pots all the way through it you wanted to.

I hope I could I didn't want to transplant. I heard that autos don't like it at all, but I did. See your journal and yours turned out pretty freaking awesome :D

Back
Top Bottom