Big Devil XL & AK47 Auto Fems Sweet Seeds vs White Label

freetrees

FAIRLY DETAILED JOURNAL AIMED AT HELPING AUTO FEM LOVERS AND ALSO TO SEE IF MONEY CAN BE SAVED ON CERTAIN THINGS AS THIS IS A PURSUIT FILLED WITH MONEY MAKING SNAKE OIL AND RE PACKAGING OF ORDINARY ITEMS AT INFLATED PRICES.

hi all auto fems have changed a lot since i spent 50 quid on some low riders only to end up with three males and two four inch tall twisted little plants of poor quality medicin. For this reason ill be doing this thread to see where we are now. Ive been recommended to try sweet seeds big devil xl, story goes they can be 1.5m in or outdoor giving upto 150g each. Im in spain and a friend said he produced close to 2k from 40 outdoor which sounded ok so i have germed 30 and 25 have germed. Another friend said try white label they are 3 euros each and he has tried many strains with success. Basically after bending his ear and gleaning as much info as i could i went for the ak white labels. From 30 i have 27 strong gals to go forward so theres 52 in total. Im no expert but ill try to keep as few variables as possible. Obviously the white label are half the price and being auto fems make sog economical, this is why i wish to compare the 2.

ok the setup--4meter by 2.5 meter room 2m high. its a naturally cool room so i have 2 x rvk 150s as extraction at very top of room. two large passive intake holes at ground level with a good fan sitting in front to pull in air. i wasnt sure this would be enough but the room is cool and i think the pics i post will prove the gals are happy. roughly im changing the air 25 times an hour which i know may be low but it seems fine. as yet no need for carbon filters as is private and it would reduce the extractor power. I tied the lights to the oscillating fans so they move the light a bit and stop the leaves burning,(tip from youtube video) it works well, the shades hang around 18 inches off the top at all times.

Im using 4x600wat hps
5x40wat energy saving blue spectrum bulbs
3x oscillating fans
12 litre pots or grow bags about half and half both have drainage
soil is atami light mix
feed is canna veg canna flora canna pk13/14 spray once a week with cannacure, ive heard this is sugar water but its going so well i dont wish to stop with it the girls shine and seem vibrant.
I always use one spoon of the best quality molasses in ten litres all the way through flower untill flush. its better and cheaper than all the sweeteners and sugar boosts.

I CRACK SEEDS IN GLASS OF PH WATER UNTILL ROOT THEN IN TISSUE UNTIL ITS LONGER THEN STRAIGHT IN FINISHING POT IF I CAN, THIS IS IMPORTANT WITH AUTOS THEY DONT LIKE RE-POTTING.
I ALWAYS FEED PH WATER FOR FIRST 5 DAYS TO SEEDLINS .WITH LITERALLY A COUPLE OF DROPS OF FLOWER FEED IN A LITRE. oNCE IN FINISHING POT I START ON 1/8 RECOMMENDED DOSE ESPECIALLY WITH CANNA AS IT IS VERY STRONG AND AUTOS HATE HIGH NUTES. i NEVER REALLY GO OVER 1/6 RECOMMENDED FEED.
THIS TIME ILL ALSO BE ADDING BACHuMUS AT 1/8 DOSE ALSO.

The sweet seeds big devil xl are 8 euro each the white label 3 so i will attempt to do a viability test on the two and pros and cons of each. im using 12 litre pots and 12litre grow bags, they have drainage wholes and are round they are also 15 eauros for 50 which is amazing. i think they are possibly better than the square pots im using which cost 2euro each.

Im filling 1/3 of the pot or bag with clay pellets roughly 10mm, i buy from a builders yard at 4 euro for 50kg as opposed to grow shops which are 15 euro for 40kg. I WASH THEM THOROUGHLY FIRST OR THE ROOTS WILL CLOG UP. The bags with the pellets and atami in are very stable and so far im impressed.

I will spray with bug spray and cannacure alternate weeks as i find prevention beats reaction. Also ill be putting a praying mantis in the room to keep on top of bugs. Im in spain and normally manage to find one.

I went for the aks as they were cheap and came from a good friend and honestly im amazed at how vigorous they are. Currently the girls are day 17 and are around 30 cm high and 30 cm across, the fans are huge around four layers. I have around 10 which are clearly a little stunted compared to the others but by no means disappointing.

I started with 1 light and am now on 3 600s and 4 energy savers in between next week they will be needing the 4th 600 and 5th energy saver as they are already crowding. Ive read a lot about adding more colour to the spectrum for low wattage and the energy savers seem to work nice.

TOMORROW WILL TAKE AND UPLOAD PICS

Thanx for reading

re: Big Devil XL & AK47 Auto Fems Sweet Seeds vs White Label

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom