First Grow - White Haze Automatic

kjsghuigfr

Hello everyone, first time poster and first time grower here. I do smoke weed for approx. 25 years now because I do suffer of chronic pain due to an inherent deformation of my upper spinal chord and a car accident in my childhood. Cannabis has helped me so much with my pain ever since and I am immensely thankful that mother nature has gifted us this plant. Now recently I decided to grow my own medicine instead of meeting dubious people in the shadows of the city to buy it.

Setup:

Grow tent: 5'x3' wide and about 6' high
Lights: 3 Mars Hydro 300W and 4 36W fluorescent tubes
Ventilation: 400m³ exhaust pump, 360m³ carbon filter

The grow is organic:

Soil: 2 parts potting soil, 2 parts coco peat, 1 part perlite
Fertilizer: 1 part urea, 2 parts potassium, 2 parts bone meal

I germinated three "White Haze Automatic" seeds by White Label Seeds and planted them into 4 gallon pots on oct. 5th. Since I've read a lot about NOT topping your autoflowers, I decided to top all three of them - simply because I do not believe in this "never top your autos" myth. I can be wrong, we will see in about 3 month, right?! :) Next to my 3 White Haze Automatics, I planted some feminized "The Church" seeds by Greenhouse Seeds, but these are not part of this journal.

Some quick infos about the strain:

Genetics: Ruderalis/Indica/Sativa
Parents: White Haze x Ruderalis
Flowering Time: 45-65 days from seed to harvest
Height Indoor: 90-140 cm

And here we go. On the following pictures, all plants are in day 14 of veg.

Plant #1 is Indica dominant as far as I can tell and is doing well:

Plant #2 has a weird color in my opinion but is doing well and looks healty:

Plant #3 is Sativa dominant as far as I can tell and is also doing good:

As far as I can tell, all three plants react extremely well to topping. They are in day 24 of veg now and looking pretty monster, I'm going to post new pictures tomorrow.

Any advice or comment would be appreciated. Thanks for reading. Peace out!

Crikies friend, not yer first barbie, indeed,, i will be coming to you fer advice, great lookin setup and plants,, onwards and very much upwards friend,, cheers to ya

Oh, I saw this an mightmention it,, the drops on yer leaves,, and an led light on???? Yikes friend,, leds are so incredibly intense, will burn right through that leaf, like a magnifying glass

Update:

All three ladies are 26 days into vegitation.

#1 is doing fine. I had to remove two big fan leafs because they blocked most of the light. The plant doesn't seem to have suffered:

#2 seems to be a bit of a diva. She has this weird color and ist somewhat 'softer' built, with thinner leafs. I will give her special care over the next week, using natural Aloe Vera. This should - in theory - have a good effect on her growth and defensive forces:

#3 looks healthy and is growing faster every day:

My favourite is #1. Looks like a young Conan the Barbarian to me. :laughtwo:

Oh, I saw this an mightmention it,, the drops on yer leaves,, and an led light on???? Yikes friend,, leds are so incredibly intense, will burn right through that leaf, like a magnifying glass

Thank you very much for mentioning this! And indeed, I noticed some burn on #2 today. I will not leave any drops of water on the plants from now on. Thanks for the advice, very much appreciated!

Update:

Today I was able to upgrade my grow tent with a Mars II 1200. Many thanks especially to Eric from Mars Hydro for making this a very fast and enjoyable transaction. I'm really pleased with the customer service.

All plants are doing well, except for the one you can see in the bottom left corner of the picture above. It's one of my "The Church" plants and I think I might have topped her too early.

I have a question that is related to one of my White Haze Automatic plants:

As you can see, the leafs of #2 are drying out at some parts of the plants. The plant has shown such signs from the early beginning on. Oddly enough because she is getting the exact same care as all the other plants: Same pot size, soil, nutrition, light, etc.. Does anyone has an idea?

:thanks: :Namaste:

Heya Heya,, not sure about the burnt tips, certainly a sign of over nutritioning, but maybe your tips look a bit diff. Just a few leaves? If so, maybe no worries, got a bit close to a light maybe,, new light looks huge, I have a teeny mars 300,, ha, I feel so puney,, ha,, cheers to ya, looks good I would say,,

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom