420 Magazine Background

1st Grow Dinafem Haze Auto with Sugar Mango Ryder

SativaDude

Hey guys! Just a check up! They are at day 24, all showed their pistols. And I am currently LSTing two of them jusdt to see if any difference in yield. Here's a few pictures.

SativaDude

Alright guys! Now installed a .24 amp fan in my grow room. I am cheap as balls, so found it in my barn, about 4" diameters or so. Perfect for my little tent !:smokin::woohoo::rasta:

PerthPiper

Don't give in so easy mate. Get the lights seriously as close as possible. Keep looking for things you can transplant into, get the nutes going and add small CFLs when/if you can. I bet you could still have absolute monsters ;)

PerthPiper

Was thinking getting a couple gallon of milk jugs and cutting the tops? That work?

I think 2 or 3 litre juice/cider bottles would be best because they are long and thin so the main root will take longer to hit the bottom and you get a bigger plant. Remember to tape them up to protect the roots and put loads of drainage holes. Autos dont like transplant but they are out of room i think. IMO of course :peace:

SativaDude

Hey guys, finally replanted them in seperate "pots". Two in the large pots, and one in a cut off 2 Liter Mountain Dew bottle, and the other in a random 1 Gallon jug. Just or the seperate pots! All cheap as hell, and adding lights where i can. Heres a few pictures.

SativaDude

Top Bottom