BlinKey's Indoor - Coco Mix - Fem White Diesel Haze Auto Grow Journal - 2014

Funny enough he has got this to such a science that from seed to sprout is less than 24 hours. I would never try this as my supply of seed is not abundant at all, but if cannabis seeds can take 85-90C water for 10-15 minutes I bet your seed will germinate :)

Well, looks like you were right! Checked on my burnt seed a few minutes ago, it split, and I can see the taproot getting ready to come out. So probably tomorrow morning, Ill be able to put it into a rapid rooter plug, and get it under a cfl.
I'm very excited about this!

While cheap overnight shipping does have me slightly envious, Since I live in Los Angeles, I get my amazon packages delivered on sunday.
POST ON SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never come across that. AWESOME!!

Well, looks like you were right! Checked on my burnt seed a few minutes ago, it split, and I can see the taproot getting ready to come out. So probably tomorrow morning, Ill be able to put it into a rapid rooter plug, and get it under a cfl.
I'm very excited about this!

Man, am I happy for you. A known seed, not a freebie per say but more the lottery :rofl: Are you going to do a journal on this girl too?

Hope all is well in your world.

Is your grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom