Jah Medicine's 2nd Grow - Auto Big Devil XL- Sweet Seeds

Hey Jude Day 14

IMG_036930.jpg

IMG_037134.jpg

She's not dead or anything! :rofl:

and how could she with those four looking over her !

no one suggested that your plant could die from transplanting, so there are zero chances of that. I personally believe that all the same rules that apply to regular plants also apply to autos, you just have to be faster with them with everything. I am sorry that I upset you with my comment, because I was actually complimenting you. You have successively up-potted, and there are no bad effects that I see and actually, I believe that this action has given your auto a superior chance when compared to if you had immediately placed it into a 3 gallon container. I will watch to see if this turns out to be the case.
Thank you for that train of thought. I'm getting ready to plant some autos and I use FFOF in small 2x2 in seeders, then into 5 or 3 gal in a few weeks when roots take off. Just like we have seen here. I never even thought about up potting autos before. Thanks.

Cheers.

So I Macgyver'd little supports for my stretchy top heavy ladies. I haven't seen this strategy anywhere but just wanted to make it work with the materials I had lying around. Ill cut the cups off when the ladies can support themselves.
They looked pretty awful yesterday flopping all over the place. I also overwatered them and there a little droopy. but the look a lot better today!

IMG_038737.jpg

IMG_038636.jpg

Another thing you could do is simply add more soil to that pot and bury more of the stem. You seem to have a bit of space still there and could add an inch or more to prop her up. I almost always do this going from solo to veg pot and again at flower.

Love that support you built though. Very original!

:thumb:
Bob

Another thing you could do is simply add more soil to that pot and bury more of the stem. You seem to have a bit of space still there and could add an inch or more to prop her up. I almost always do this going from solo to veg pot and again at flower.

Love that support you built though. Very original!

:thumb:
Bob
Thats a really good idea! the pots were filled but it seems like the pro mix settled a lot. I didn't know if adding after the fact was kosher or not, thanks for the tip!!

Fed Things 1+2 for the first time today @ a very low dose with Grow Big.
Also watered lil' trooper PH'ed Tap water
Jude felt a little heavy but might have to water tomorrow, She's taken the pony tailing and nutes like a champ. Hopefully ill get a nice picture of the multiple sites soon :thumb:

Side note: hope everyone had a wonderful day:cool:
Im going to get some "Marley's Collie " smoke later in the week nice 60/40 Sativa hybrid developed with Rita Marley , I can't wait to try it out!

Looking great, I love the look of LED's and your ladies love the energy.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom