GreenFingaz Blue Sunset Sherbert Soil Grow

Barney's farm Blue Sunset Sherbert

Indica dominant strain

Biobizz Light mix soil extra perlite added in. Xtreme gardening myko also added in

Nutrients are Biobizz grow bloom top max and cal mag.

Light is Viparspectar XS2000

Marshydro 2X4 Tent grow

AC Infinity T4 cloudline fans

Its Day 40 from seed sprouting the soil (as of today)
Better late than never :cheesygrinsmiley:

My first journal so any feedback/info is appreciated.

20220628_075442.jpg

20220629_164840.jpg

20220629_164848.jpg

20220629_164855.jpg

They look good man. Are you planning to do any training?

They look like they're going to be bushy girls. What size pots are they in? Are you planning to uppot?

Even just going to a 5g pot would give you a lot more room, especially if you fill the pot ;)

Thats a massive help thanks trala al take a look tomorrow. :thumb:
I’ll get some video today for you and pop it in my journal. I also recommend training.

There is a poster called carcass who imo grows magically. His journal is one of the most popular journals. You should take a look.

I don’t put al, this work in to grow ordinary plants. I’m chasing the green rainbow.

Hey GF look at you go, your own journal and everything. :thumb:
Meeting all the crazy members , watch T I'm not sure about her.:rofl:
You won't find anyone with a bigger heart than her. Hey T.:ciao:
Now your up and running its Party time. :theband::party:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Morning Bill hows you and the family. Up and walking ide say :laughtwo:. But ye theyre getting there. Its been 4 days since they had thatvlast feed so I reckon theyll be ready for some more. Ive upped the dose of the nutes too so hopefully they get drinking it strate away. Its taking them roughly 4 days now to drink 2 litres.

Happy growing

Morning Bill hows you and the family. Up and walking ide say :laughtwo:. But ye theyre getting there. Its been 4 days since they had thatvlast feed so I reckon theyll be ready for some more. Ive upped the dose of the nutes too so hopefully they get drinking it strate away. Its taking them roughly 4 days now to drink 2 litres.

Happy growing
Morning Amigo :ciao:, they should start to shorten that length of time to empty the pot.
Roots and leaves will pick up and vent off moisture quicker as they grow.
Great work my friend, love those indicas.:thumb:

Bill

Ye and hopefully get some training in before flip just need to do some homework see what will work for the space they have as its all happening in the 2x4. Any suggestions?
They aren't tall enough to start lst so the only other thing I can think of is topping.
If you want a flat canopy you will need to veg much longer.
If you top I usually give a couple weeks to grow out.
So both add veg time.

Bill

Day 41 and the girls got a nice feed today with a higher dose of nutes since they asked for it. Heres a few pics.

I also added a little more soil and perlite at the top @Bill284 :thumb: hope they like it.

Happy growing

20220701_191539.jpg

20220701_191144.jpg

20220701_191140.jpg

20220701_191136.jpg
Looking bigger and better every day. :thumb:
How is your dry period?
Might need just a touch longer in between.
But dam they look good.

Bill

Back
Top Bottom