GreenFingaz Blue Sunset Sherbert Soil Grow

Do you guys have a routine for the flip to flower? Like lights off for so long before 12/12 starts?
I turn my light off for 24 hrs when I put the girls into the flower.
Then start 12/12 the next day.
It gives them a good 24 hrs to build up the hormone that makes them flower.
Gives them a boost to start.
Hope your good Amigo.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284

Heyy bill good to hear from you hope ur fighting that S..t off, is howie helping you pull through?. Thanks for the advice absolute gold as usual
He is keeping me smiling.
I'm still a little foggy today, but seem to be improving. :thumb:
Thanks Mucker.

Bill

Thats good to hear man. Positive vibes all the way :thumb: . On the grow side of things im alredy wrestling the temps and humidity with lights off. Humidity is spiking up to 75% and temps down to 16s. I do have a little heater but it doesnt have a thermostat with auto switch off so im having to go in every couple hours to turn it off then back on 3 hours later. Could become a serious headache.

Thats good to hear man. Positive vibes all the way :thumb: . On the grow side of things im alredy wrestling the temps and humidity with lights off. Humidity is spiking up to 75% and temps down to 16s. I do have a little heater but it doesnt have a thermostat with auto switch off so im having to go in every couple hours to turn it off then back on 3 hours later. Could become a serious headache.
That's a pain in the tucas. :rofl:
Grab a Stat controller, nthey are cheap.

Bill

Hey looking good in here... Great job growmie..

Hey so mentioned cold at night with high humidity, do you have a small space heater? Moving your little fan on the left of the tent down to the tent vent opening with a small space heater blowing through the opening(with the help of mentioned fan) should lower humidity and raise heat quite a bit......and bonus it's on the outside so you won't have to worry about heat source in a confined space and easy enough to switch off during lights on

Hey looking good in here... Great job growmie..

Hey so mentioned cold at night with high humidity, do you have a small space heater? Moving your little fan on the left of the tent down to the tent vent opening with a small space heater blowing through the opening(with the help of mentioned fan) should lower humidity and raise heat quite a bit......and bonus it's on the outside so you won't have to worry about heat source in a confined space and easy enough to switch off during lights on
Heeyyy man hope ur doing good. Ye thats pretty much what im doing m8 but sometimes it turns itself off think it's a overheating mechanism it has built in.

Heeyyy man hope ur doing good. Ye thats pretty much what im doing m8 but sometimes it turns itself off think it's a overheating mechanism it has built in.
Can you send me the name of unit and model # ......if convenient.. I'll do some research and look into trouble shooting for you.....I don't mind I like the research. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I know the one I was using(Honeywell ceramic) would do the same thing to me, and that was caused by dust build up in the back where the air passes through....creating a small blockage enough to over heat the unit and trip safety mode.

No I would say that shoildnt be a cause.... you said it gets to 16c? That's only 60f and should not trip anything due to heat anyways.

So with some quick research.... We have a few possible causes for the trip.

*Uneven or soft ground-safety mechanism to keep heater from running if tipped.

*Over pulling power- to many items plugged into same strip.

*Over heating- dirty or moist air filter.

*Thermo switch not set to high enough temperature.

Alot of the troubleshoots involve you literally sitting there and going through the list and checking it off.

But until you figure it out....you could always turn up your fan speed...that will lower the humidity for you.

So with me only been able to check in every so often I have gone back a couple times and its been around that. Im using the ac infinity t4 cloudline and go off those numbers outside the tent. Out of 10 speeds its on 6 at the minute and goes down to around 60% which is perfect and with the heater on it sits around 25c which is better than 16 lol.

Has anybody used the inkbirds before?

Screenshot_20220706-152607_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Sitting up praying. :thumb:
Color is is coming along very well.
Keep it up Amigo.

Bill284

Sitting up praying. :thumb:
Color is is coming along very well.
Keep it up Amigo.

Bill284
Think i was too laid back in the past with the feeding worrying about the burn. They were ovb telling me we are starving over here :laughtwo:. Thanks Bill.

Back
Top Bottom