I wound up taking off my trellis, the choice was made for me to do so. Unfortunately while I was feeding my girls and I forgot to lock my sprayer handle and when I reposition myself and I wound up spraying quite a bit of nutrients on the leaves.:eek:. unfortunately it was quite a hassle to try to wipe off the leaves through the trellis so I just figured I'll take it down. I did notice there was some damage leaves from the trellis so I think I'm just going to wind up leaving it off. I gave the girls full doses of the nutrients today for the first time. I hope they react well with it
20200113_132934.jpg
20200113_132929.jpg

Day 61 G.I.JOSE Grow

I found some damaged leaves today, I'm not sure what's going on. I guessing its wind damage. Please let me know what you think.

20200117_210408.jpg
20200117_210418.jpg

Hard to tell under the bulrples. Doesn't look like wind burn though. That effects the edges first and actually shows as "burning" or browning at the edges. It's takes a lot of direct airflow to burn a plant, these things grow outside in winds over 20mph no fan creates that. If your fans oscillate you will pretty much never "windburn" a plant that isn't actually touching the fan.

I have buds that grow basically into the fans, the only parts that have a problem are the side that gets rubbed into by the fan as it oscillates.

I've seen plants do that before, seems like it's usually when the medium is too wet and has not been watered in awhile. So a root zone issue either o2 or pH. I think some pests can cause that appearance as well but I'm not sure.

The limited amount of affected leaves would lean more towards localized pest than systemic issue although not a certainty. My guess is in the roots.

What is going on everybody!!!

Day 69 and the plants are looking beautiful! Im not going to flip till my other grow is ready to flower.

1580002169175135317905867947859.jpg

Hard to tell under the bulrples. Doesn't look like wind burn though. That effects the edges first and actually shows as "burning" or browning at the edges. It's takes a lot of direct airflow to burn a plant, these things grow outside in winds over 20mph no fan creates that. If your fans oscillate you will pretty much never "windburn" a plant that isn't actually touching the fan.

I have buds that grow basically into the fans, the only parts that have a problem are the side that gets rubbed into by the fan as it oscillates.

I've seen plants do that before, seems like it's usually when the medium is too wet and has not been watered in awhile. So a root zone issue either o2 or pH. I think some pests can cause that appearance as well but I'm not sure.

The limited amount of affected leaves would lean more towards localized pest than systemic issue although not a certainty. My guess is in the roots.
It did turn out to be wind dama

It did turn out to be wind damage after all.

You had a fan pointed at those three leaves?

Maybe. Dunno. I've seen plants do that in spaces with no circ fans. Generally it's more of a balance issue between root zone pressure and VPD.

Glad you got them figured out :thumb:

DAMN WRONG JOURNAL!!!
Day 74 @Gixxer Day 33 Earth Dust
I ran into a slight issue with one of my plants, I forgot to secure a major portion of her. As a result She wound up breaking her top.
Today I did some cuttings for clones defoliation, and LST to get them prepared for flower which starts tomorrow... almost there lol

20200213_075649.jpg
20200212_145631.jpg
20200213_075646.jpg
20200212_154649.jpg
20200213_075639.jpg
20200213_075643.jpg
20200212_145547.jpg

Week 1 flower
I was able to fix the height of my light Oh, by getting rid of the wire cordage and making my own out of paracord

20200217_134117.jpg

20200217_132648.jpg
20200217_132631.jpg
20200217_132523.jpg
20200217_132517.jpg
20200217_132459.jpg

Just for future attempts for a scrog netting.

The main concept behind the SCROG method is that instead of growing a single top bud, you can grow multiple colas under your light. As your plants grow through the screen, you simply pull them back down and tie the branches to the screen. This creates more budding sites and allows you to maximize your indoor marijuana harvest. Plants can easily be tied down with plastic ties, and you can guide the branches to the empty sections of your screen. As the plants grow, they will branch out, and you'll get a crop of massive buds that have access to the light on which they thrive. Keep in mind that you'll probably see more branches when you turn your lights back to 12 hours of darkness and start the flowering period.

Normally a person would tuck and bend branches into the net until about 75-80% of the net is filled then, flip to flower, and finish tucking and bending, then let them stretch. :thumb:

I’m digging your videos!

Just for future attempts for a scrog netting.

The main concept behind the SCROG method is that instead of growing a single top bud, you can grow multiple colas under your light. As your plants grow through the screen, you simply pull them back down and tie the branches to the screen. This creates more budding sites and allows you to maximize your indoor marijuana harvest. Plants can easily be tied down with plastic ties, and you can guide the branches to the empty sections of your screen. As the plants grow, they will branch out, and you'll get a crop of massive buds that have access to the light on which they thrive. Keep in mind that you'll probably see more branches when you turn your lights back to 12 hours of darkness and start the flowering period.

Normally a person would tuck and bend branches into the net until about 75-80% of the net is filled then, flip to flower, and finish tucking and bending, then let them stretch. :thumb:

I’m digging your videos!
Yeah I definitely drop the ball on my scrog netting I should have started this way before I sent them to flower. But I'm running for my next bro. LOL I definitely will be utilizing LST and My scrog net properly

Week 1.5
Defoliated some more, and started boom feeding. Just using Sensi Bloom A&B, Ph'ed 6.0 70°. Pulled some massive leaves today! I also noticed the tiny hairs on the girls too, more so In the G.I.JOSE Grow vs the Earth Dust / @Giixer grow. Cheers Everyone!

20200221_172707.jpg

this.png

20200221_094824.jpg
20200221_094842.jpg
20200221_094852.jpg
20200221_094900.jpg
20200221_094910.jpg

Back
Top Bottom