700W LED - Auto Topping Grow - 2 Plants

Very Nice LED's are something I haven't tried or even really been around myself, but it sounds like god's gift for tent growers. Alot more pro's to that list, than cons. for a tent. I did alittle look into that light, man is a big one. Looks perfect for a 4X4, which is why I wood be interested.
A 600-watt hps can get toasty warm come the summer months,and a/c takes up to much precious space. Myself, I'd stay with a hid lights, temps permitting, and try a led in the summer time? Maybe one day, but I'm looking forward to seeing what you crank out with your new setup. GL. You've been hitting them outta the park since I started peeking in.
Keepem Green

Good day all.been on 1 today ripped up some wooden thing and got some good strong wood off it.and used that to build my goliath frame.went to wilkos spent 7 pound on metal conmectors and lent a hand saw off a mate and off i went lol.this is what i came up with and superstrong.this frame is 100cm x 100cm same size as my new tent .this frame wont be doing in the tent its gna sit ontop of the tent.then the metal hooks u see will be pushed through the roof on the inside and out the top and screwed into the frame when happy with final position.the 4 corners will sit flush with the edges of the top of the tent so should do the job for sure;) and the frame will take up no space in the tent as will be on top of the tent;)
20161020_183650.JPG
20161020_183708.JPG
20161020_184336.JPG
20161020_200809.JPG
20161020_200924.JPG
20161020_200944.JPG
20161020_200959.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Loving it Beast!! Would love to try the Perfect Sun as I really like the look of them and they get great reviews but that Goliath is insane! Can't wait to see what you produce with It.

As a side note, I topped my first Auto a couple of weeks ago and had some amazing growth since. Almost no down time either, she seemed to react and continue thriving almost instantly. Will definitely be topping Autos from now on, I have so many colas already its wikid!

Damn thats a big ass light mate. Itll look like the sun is shining out of your tent. I really like the looks of the perfect suns and they grow some damn fine plants. Neil seems like a really good dude too and its cool that he offers such great lights at prices even i can afford. lol. A dwarf star is the next thing on my shopping list.
Cant wait to see what you do with that thing brother.

Thanks 5 mate .tent comes today .so if time after work il get it all set up .if not will be tmz.glad ur topped autos are loving life mate good job;)

Hi Beast,

Don't know if you remember, but I mentioned a few days ago the bad luck I was having with seeds from a UK seed bank. Well, I sent them an email letting them know that I am now up to 9 duds out of the first 10 seeds. They sent back a "too bad" type of email saying that the beans were meant as souvenirs only. Oh well. Back to my own seeds....and crop king.

They are shit then mate .
I bought 10 NL x5 Haze from SensiSeeds and just 4 popped out of 10 .
I sent them an e mail and they replied the same day saying they had problems with this strain and that they will send me a replacement . they sent it out ( so they say ) but I I never got it . Contacted them again and were again very helpful , made me feel sorry for doubting them and again sent out replacement which I got this time .
Here s to SENSISEEDS costumer service 10/10 !

Beast : that s a beast of a frame :) good job . can t wait to see what come next :D

It is shit when seeds dont pop and then the seller says it not their problem. Using the souvenir thing is a bit of a joke. Well they will lose custom. I have only ever used one place online for seeds and have had a 100% success rate of germinating. How many seeds have i had? Around 3 dozen or so, cant be arsed to go over my past order history and find out exactly. I know it not my place to advertise any seedbanks on here but their name rhymes with bati-chewed! Lol. Delivery is always prompt and never a problem.

Hiya Beast, Just a little trick i did a few years back was to cut 6 lengths of electricians conduit or maybe it was pvc but it was just bigger than the pole dia and slid it over the 4 uprights and the 2 across the roof to strengthen the poles. not quite able to do chin-ups but close ;) ps, i vaguely remember a uk product like this. gorilla bars or mammoth bars or something?? Carry on........

wow beast, what's the weight of that thing (the led panel)?? :thedoubletake:

Auscann : ..... pvc but it was just bigger than the pole dia and slid it over the 4 uprights and the 2 across the roof to strengthen the poles.

Great idea !!!!

Back
Top Bottom