Black Diamond Perfect Sun Club

Been nine days and it seems that mine hasn't shipped yet. :(
Today makes 8 days on mine. How do you track your order? I ordered off the website through PayPal and I don't know if I can track mine or not. Hopefully it will show up today lol...️

Been nine days and it seems that mine hasn't shipped yet. :(
I had to reorder mine on the 31st cause they wouldn't ship to my post office. They give me a refund through PayPal so I reordered and used my brothers home address and everything went through then. ..️

I had to reorder mine on the 31st cause they wouldn't ship to my post office. They give me a refund through PayPal so I reordered and used my brothers home address and everything went through then. ..️

Mine apparently shipped after I cancelled it and received my refund. It showed up the day after I installed the Vipar I got instead so unfortunately I had to send it back. So close, I wish I just known it was coming. I'm kinda leaning towards these new QB's now.

Mine apparently shipped after I cancelled it and received my refund. It showed up the day after I installed the Vipar I got instead so unfortunately I had to send it back. So close, I wish I just known it was coming. I'm kinda leaning towards these new QB's now.
Thanks for the fast reply. I have been running 2-Mars 1200 for close to a year now but I'm excited to get the PS COB. I'm not sure if I can track my order through PayPal or not. Hopefully it will show up soon.
I have been looking at the QB's also and they seem to be pretty awesome. Everyone that I've talked to that has one loves it. I'm thinking of trying the QB's out in the near future but I think I'm gonna get a Dwarf Star first to veg a 3×3 tent and then I will work on saving for some QB's lol...️

Thanks for the fast reply. I have been running 2-Mars 1200 for close to a year now but I'm excited to get the PS COB. I'm not sure if I can track my order through PayPal or not. Hopefully it will show up soon.
I have been looking at the QB's also and they seem to be pretty awesome. Everyone that I've talked to that has one loves it. I'm thinking of trying the QB's out in the near future but I think I'm gonna get a Dwarf Star first to veg a 3×3 tent and then I will work on saving for some QB's lol...️

I just checked to see what is going on with your new order placed on Jan 31. I only have one COB order that day, so I imagine it is you. My wife has been handling the printing of labels, and she forgot to make a label for this one. I think because I refunded, then she didn't see the new order. Sorry about that. She is making the label now, and Fedex should be able to pick it up today, if not tomorrow.

Once Fedex has it, it should only take around 4 business days to arrive.

Please let me know ASAP if you prefer a refund. Again, sorry for the mix up.

I just checked to see what is going on with your new order placed on Jan 31. I only have one COB order that day, so I imagine it is you. My wife has been handling the printing of labels, and she forgot to make a label for this one. I think because I refunded, then she didn't see the new order. Sorry about that. She is making the label now, and Fedex should be able to pick it up today, if not tomorrow.

Once Fedex has it, it should only take around 4 business days to arrive.

Please let me know ASAP if you prefer a refund. Again, sorry for the mix up.
Thanks man I appreciate you checking it out for me. I just got my tracking number. Thanks again and I'm very excited to receive the light. I'm gonna get a Dwarf Star soon also...️

Hey Neil can I have seedlings under the dwarf star

Yes. Be sure to have the light 4 to 5 feet above them. If not, then place them in the corners of the grow space.

You'll love you black diamond perfect sun dwarf I have the Goliath and it's great I have 5 ft autos in it.

So im running a 400w hps and a mini alongside buds underneath mini and hps footprint look way better compared to the buds under just hps..
Really impressed will post final pics in a month or so
20180203_184849.jpg
20180203_184744.jpg

Hey everyone I have just recently ordered a PS COB and it should arrive tomorrow or the next day. I have started a journal up so if anyone is interested in following along come join me to see what this bad boy will do. I have multiple strains to choose from and they will all be in coco. Come grow with me lol...️
EastCoastGhost Is Back With The PS COB - Multiple Strains In Coco

The photo period GlueBerry this is under the new Perfect Sun Max Yield (Not out yet, but soon) --

I will be updating today with the auto grow that my wife has been doing all on her own. She has also grown this one on her own. With only my guidance.

Back
Top Bottom