Black Diamond Perfect Sun Club

Done second harvest with the Goliath very happy with the results. The rosin I pressed from this blue cheese tastes like heaven and so does the herb in my mighty 10 days after chopping! This was in the 5x5 I did notice as well buds on the edges are top quality as well. That is if you can keep them from falling over!

About to setup another 4x8 can the perfect sun be used to flower if you lower over time? The main pages says not recommended with flower.

Blue_cheese_Sour_Tangie_harvest.jpg

harvest58.jpg

Done second harvest with the Goliath very happy with the results. The rosin I pressed from this blue cheese tastes like heaven and so does the herb in my mighty 10 days after chopping! This was in the 5x5 I did notice as well buds on the edges are top quality as well. That is if you can keep them from falling over!

About to setup another 4x8 can the perfect sun be used to flower if you lower over time? The main pages says not recommended with flower.

Blue_cheese_Sour_Tangie_harvest.jpg

harvest58.jpg

Nice job. The Perfect Sun 1000, no matter if 8x4, 4x4, 5x4, in flower, you will get the same yields. The max right now is 1.8. It is much easier to hit that mark by covering 5x4 or 4x4. Set the stop markers on the rail about a foot apart.

PS 1000 is a lot louder of a light, though. I have to use high speed fans. Goliath and COB get better yields and don't need a mover.

Here my Girl Scout Cookies from Feminised Seed Co at about 4 1/2 weeks. Just supercopped em to level my canopy so i will flip next weekend.
420-magazine-mobile1030209731.jpg
420-magazine-mobile229924155.jpg

Loving the Dwarf Star and so are the girls.
The auto masszar i just harvested is so shiny and has hard, sugary nugs all tge way down to the base
420-magazine-mobile228963541.jpg

Thanks Neil, for making such a great light.

Neil hahahaha... beat your 2.5.... Of all the hats you wear you never said comedian was one of them! Plus Im running some Durban which doesnt produce heavy but yeah the canopy has evened out nicely and the buds are definitely chunkier in the centre but the edges are still good quality nugs for sure. This Goliath was definitely the right choice for me. Im 100% satisfied. As much as I want to try the COB I think my next light will be another Goliath. I know the way it works now and I cant complain at all. The nugs run deep.

5x5 Goliath with a giant Sour Tangerine
5x5_goliath.jpg

4x4 COB 24k gold, nuken, god bubba, bubba
4x4_cob.jpg

8x4 2 COBS but one's getting shipped hopefully asap :thumb:
8x4_cob.jpg

Thanks again Neil never thought I would be legally be producing my own medicine in this manner! Keep making killer lights!

Hi team in your opinion would it be better having two perfect sun cob in a 4x8 next to each other in series or both parallel on a jubiter light rail. It is in a gorilla tent with the extension. All input welcomed. Cheers and happy growing.

Hi kiwiman did u get a big import tax when u ordered ur perfect sun led? How long did shipping take? Cheers

420-magazine-mobile1078868361.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1653899996.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1670510030.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1279255366.jpg
420-magazine-mobile400633789.jpg

My Goliath 5 x 5 with 9 plants. Theoretically its 10 days to harvest but the trichs are still 100% clear so its got a bit longer to go. Thats fantastic because this Goliath is chunking these nugs up really fast right now. The lowers buds are getting really hard and sizeable too. Trust me these pics dont really transfer the real image. Neil fuck yeah!! And all in True Living Organic soil so you know its gonna be tasty primo stuff

Hey LEDRF could you check your yahoo email. I've sent a few emails and have texted your phone about my ps cob with no response back.

Going through emails now. Let me know if I got to yours.

I know you say Goliath is for a 4 x 4 flowering and the colas outside of the 4 x 4 are definitely smaller than inside it but they are still totally awesome buds. I will go 5 x 5 on my next tent too its alot of extra top notch bud. Its the deepness of the buds down the colas that I find most impressive. Great job Neil

I intended on tying my buds up for now on just too heavy and falling over even in a double scrog. But could just be a new grower. Running Soil Balance Pro smells like Pills after I water gotta be good! Thanks for shipping that new light so fast you rock Neil!

Back
Top Bottom