Black Diamond Perfect Sun Club

The photo period GlueBerry this is under the new Perfect Sun Max Yield (Not out yet, but soon)

I will be updating today with the auto grow that my wife has been doing all on her own. She has also grown this one on her own. With only my guidance.

new light!!! gotta give us some more details than that! leaving us hanging for more!

Hey gang. I just purchased a Dwarf Star. And I have to say I am very very pleased. I was going to do a DIY COB build, and life kept getting in the way. For the small draw on the electric grid, this puppy puts out some light!

Pay no attention to the crispy critter in the corner. That was a personal fkup that had nothing to do with the light. :)

hello guys.

Has anybody ordered from Neil through paypal without having an account ( as a guest ) and received no automatic confirmation either from paypal or from Neil ? I am freaking out a little bit here and Neil is not around from what I see to calm my nerves and tell me if he reveived the payment :) Hopefully its just a paypal delay, the money have left the account.
In other news I will be adding a Perfect Sun COB to my room and to my existing Perfectsun 1000 :) So happy days

hello guys.

Has anybody ordered from Neil through paypal without having an account ( as a guest ) and received no automatic confirmation either from paypal or from Neil ? I am freaking out a little bit here and Neil is not around from what I see to calm my nerves and tell me if he reveived the payment :) Hopefully its just a paypal delay, the money have left the account.
In other news I will be adding a Perfect Sun COB to my room and to my existing Perfectsun 1000 :) So happy days

He gets really busy sometimes but he should see your message here and answer back. He is a stand up guy and hasn't screwed anybody here.

i wasnt worried about that, i have a perfectsun 1000 for almost 2 years so old costumer :) I just havent received the confirmation from paypal and that seems odd, lucky I snapped a photo of the paypal receipt number in case anything goes wrong I was wandering if anyone has had this problem.

cheers

hello guys.

Paypal should have sent you a confirmation email. I would check spam to be sure. We are a tad behind on emails, but will be sending them out soon. If you don't mind, send me a personal message here with the email you ordered with an which light, so I can varify it for you. Thanks.

Im also waiting for a response from you neil via email about my mini thats got some lights out, this is the problem when smokers run companies ;) haha

Im also waiting for a response from you neil via email about my mini thats got some lights out, this is the problem when smokers run companies ;) haha
We are going through emails now. Did you email me directly or via one of my sites? If a site, which one?

We are going through emails now. Did you email me directly or via one of my sites? If a site, which one?
all good u just emailed me :)

Do you guys find seedling growth slow under the leds??? Mine were growing so slow compared to what i normally observe, although i never grown this strain before, they still were just first single leaves after 4/5 days of sprouting! I put them under hps now and they instantly are back on track n growing with extreme vigour.

How far/close it the LED light ? I use a light measuring device to give it the exact amount they need through each stage ( according to Jorge Cervantes's book anyway ( there seems to be conflicting info on this ) and they are growing like weeds :)) I think. Never grew under anything else other than LED so can't compare.

Seedlings / clone max 4000 LUX / 375 Foot-candles
Veg - 27000 Lux / 2500 FC
Flower - 107500 LUX - 10000 FC

edit:

i didnt measure the distance when hanging the COB light just the light readings. Ive gone back and read what Neils says on the website and for this stage he says I should hang them at 3 feet. Well 3 feet is the exact distance they stand at the moment so Neil was spot on :)

Lux is a terrible way to measure your led light. You need a par meter. Lux is better for hps. I grown under hps for 10 years.. Im really not convinced about led yet.

7500-10000 lux per sq foot with hps is what you should be aiming for flower. But anything above 3000 will yield ok.

Lux is a terrible way to measure your led light. You need a par meter. Lux is better for hps. I grown under hps for 10 years.. Im really not convinced about led yet.

7500-10000 lux per sq foot with hps is what you should be aiming for flower. But anything above 3000 will yield ok.

seems to work out fine for me but like I said no way to compare with anything else atm.

The photo period GlueBerry this is under the new Perfect Sun Max Yield (Not out yet, but soon) --

Did you get any documentation with your Max Yield? I recently purchased a Max Yield, but no instructions. the buttons are pretty much self-explanatory, but what do the 2 knobs do?

The knobs are dimmers for half the lights. This is only used if your plants get just a big too tall for the space and you need to turn the light down a bit.

Hanging height is the same as the Goliath, which is best heights at Black Diamond LED grow lights Perfect Sun

Dam guys i gotta say i love these lights they r straight tits lol i jus recently did a gorilla glue auto the got over a q.p dry with and now i currently have a tangie'matic auto in flower n i even had some 1 have a major mishap with her when i had them watch her for a few days when i left the house and they broke off her other main branch stem that had like a 1/3 of my plant on it right when she was starting to flower and still being an auto im getting some frosty little buds but man are they dense lol i figured being an auto i would be screwed but i bet i still pull 2 zips off her once im done here is my gorilla glue auto first

I cudnt find any of her after i chopped her but man they were some amazingly dense buds lol

Then here is my tangie'matic now still growing im guna try an pump up those buds to compensate for the branch loss and hope we still get a decent yield

Back
Top Bottom