Puregreen's Return - 2 x Autos & 1 x Fem

Wierd they felt the need to wreck everything.what damage did they do to the carpets? Glad ur costs are covered mate ;)

Their just complete wan**rs mate, I had some paint under the stairs and they decided to throw it around, had to get new carpet/lino for all downstairs and have redecorated, too be honest am not really bothered about all the damage and shit, I just want my desktop back, it got all my kids photo's on an me being a dull ass I didn't back them up, stupid of me I know!!!
An that northern light blue you just harvested, top work mate, have a relaxing Sunday mate:passitleft:

Morning birdie....wow, this is just terrible. Puregreen , i have to say , your attitude is commendable, in the face of this. What has happened to you, has crossed all our minds at one point or another. How did the lil bas^&*s get in ? Smash a window , break down a door , WTF! I feel your pain and sense of helplessness. You just sound so together...much more than i would , but that's just me...i would wanna k&*L the lil basta^&s. Please be well Puregreen , and we all feel your pain OK!
Birdie , if i can help PG in any way , ;let me know the details by PM or on here for everyone elses benefit too! Cheers and try and have an OK day PG !:circle-of-love:

Puregreen, So sorry to hear what happened to you. Best of luck with rebuilding. I have been in that situation and it really is a sickening moment when you realize what has happened. Material things are just that, but lost memories really hurt. I hope they find your computer so you at least get those memories back.
Sending some love your way on Birdies GoFundMe. Wish I could help out more.

Thanks Jacobsenji, good vibes and support is all that matters, the care, support and love shown by the members here show how truly special this place is, its more than just a website it really is a second family and I am humbly overwhelmed by the love, support and generosity of all my friends and everyone here, it has made me think again about how life should be, material things don't matter one bit but the love and care you give people and the memories you make are all that matter, I feel very emotional at the minute!!!
I will pop over to your garden later when I get back from the school run)) Thanks again
:circle-of-love::passitleft:

You have helped out more than you know just by being here and yeah you are right, material things can always be replaced one way or another but it is how you treat people that matter the most, if only everyone could be like the good people here, truly a special place. I hadn't even heard of anything like GoFundMe and didn't even know what it was about until AngryBird ask me to trust her and set it up for me, and I will be eternally grateful for all she has done for me and my kids, she truly is a special, loving lady, if only everyone on this planet could show compassion, love and support like the people on here have then the world would be a much better place
:circle-of-love::passitleft:

And a GOOD MORNING to you my good friend, To be honest I feel good today, a little emotional going through old things but looking forward to the future!))) Have a great day an I will pop over your garden later but you can take this for now:passitleft:
I just had a few bowls watching Pigeons vids an my chest is killing me :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom