Puregreen's 2nd Attempt - Organic Grow - 2 Autos With LED & CFLs

Day48 from seed

Hope everyones having a great week, its nearly the weekend:party:

Everything's still the same here, they both had 1.5 litres of plain water last night and will have a feed tomorrow, temps at 76-77 and humidity is 40-42%.

Critical Jack Auto
20151203_202319.jpg
20151203_202349.jpg
20151203_202420.jpg
20151203_202426.jpg

Ed Rosenthal Super Bud Auto
20151203_201737.jpg
20151203_201805.jpg
20151203_201920.jpg
20151203_202012.jpg
20151203_202050.jpg

That ed ros is just like, wow. Nice work my friend

Thanks Mr A.
She does look nice and her buds are fattening up nicely. I think the CJ will be a big surprise, her buds are swelling up daily and I think she will be the biggest for yield out of the two, I'm looking forward to finding out!!!

Day 50 from seed

Hope everyones having a great start to the weekend.
Everything's good here, temps steady at 75-76 and humidity has dropped to 34-35, is this a proplem? They both had 11ml of medi-one and 7ml of massive with 1.5 litres of water (ph 6.5) last night. The Critical Jack is budding very nicely but the Ed Ros is my baby, she looks stunning!!!

Critical Jack Auto
20151205_054130.jpg
20151205_054215.jpg
20151205_054233.jpg
20151205_054241.jpg

Ed Rosenthal Super Bud Auto
20151205_054405.jpg
20151205_054441.jpg
20151205_054659.jpg
20151205_054743.jpg

nice buds mate top job;)a pat on the back for u sir:)

Thanks Beast, to be honest I really have no idea when they will be ready, I am thinking the Ed Ros will be another 10-15 days but I really haven't got a clue what they should look like when there ready to harvest or when to stop using the medi-one and massive nutes. Any advice would be much appreciated...

looking at pics id say they don't look far away. lots of orange pistils a sign she is coming to and end.u could start flush tmz for 14 days she will fatten and ripen sweetly in that time.hope this helps best of luck;) im giving advice from using my eyes as that's how I have always done it.never used scopes ;)

whats the strain info mate can u post it;)

Yeah no problem and thanks Beast:thanks:

Seed Type Autoflowering
Sativa (%) 0
Indica (%) 0
Grow Time (weeks) 8
Type Indoor & Outdoor
Difficulty Easy
Yield Medium
Height Low
Effect Creative, Giggly, Uplifted
Medical Effect Anxiety, Migraine, Stress
Origin & Popularity - The mix of Indica and Sativa in the Ed Rosenthal Super Bud AUTO is an extraordinary achievement, with a perfect balance between the two. By also crossing the plant with a Ruderalis, we are dealing with a super autoflowering strain. The blend of tropical genes is extremely varied and represents Sativas from all around the equatorial zone, such as Africa, South-East Asia, Central America and the Caribbean. The overwhelming rich flowering of the buds is the most characteristic feature of Ed Rosenthal Super Bud AUTO.
Production - Ed Rosenthal Super Bud AUTO plants have flowers with a compact Indica structure, which become even fatter with the Sativa influence. Some plants may display a Sativa or Indica influence through subtle variations in the development and structure of the flowers. The female plants with a Sativa influence produce huge oval calyxes which grow into convoluted pyramid flowers and which are large enough to bend the branches under their weight. The flowers of the Indica phenotype grow into voluptuous columns of snow-white buds. The flowers of this plant grow sideways and upwards and swell to outrageous sizes, and that for an autoflowering plant. Within 3 to 4 weeks the first flowering can be seen and after a flowering period of 8 weeks it is ready to be harvested. You can grow Ed Rosenthal Super Bud AUTO both indoors and outdoors, it does not become tall and has an average yield. It really is a super beautiful plant and almost feels like a crime to harvest the beautiful buds.

Character & Flavour - Ed Rosenthal Super Bud AUTO has a strong and incredibly sweet aroma of pineapple-punch. Its flavour is also sweet. After smoking, you get a physical high effect first, followed by a spiritual high. I advise you to smoke it in the daytime and certainly not prior to going to bed, as it will make you very cheerful, excited and giggly and this will continue for at least a few hours. In the medicinal field it helps treat migraines, muscle pain, stress, anxiety and lack of appetite.
Features Beautiful, full buds Long, cheerful high.

This was an entertaining ass read lol. U guys are pretty funny. I was hoping that CJ ended up female and so happy for you! Lookin good over there! Great job on the first official grow!

This was an entertaining ass read lol. U guys are pretty funny. I was hoping that CJ ended up female and so happy for you! Lookin good over there! Great job on the first official grow!

Thanks BCrisis420 and thanks for taking the time to read my journal, I'm glad it was an entertaining read, I have really enjoyed doing this grow and watching them grow so quickly from seed to bud has been amazing but the best thing about everything I have done is meeting all the great people here, it's become like a second family to me in a way!!! I really thought that the CJ was going to be male but she is doing me proud and I think she will end up with the most yield, but then again what do I know, not a lot:rofl:
Over to you my friend:passitleft:

yea mate looking at there age and the info id give a 2 week flush then chop best of luck mate.and some beautiful buds u have.top job;)

Thanks Beast:Namaste:

I looked at them this morning and I am going to start the flush on the Ed Ros, her leaves are discolouring and her buds are quite thick and dense. I am a little worried about the drying process as I don't want to do anything wrong!!!! When I chop I was hoping to dry in my tent as smell is a big issue for me but as the CJ wont be ready for at least another 3-4 weeks I will have to hang them in a cardboard box. Could I please ask what your preference is for drying? Thanks again mate...

whats the strain info mate can u post it;)

Just thought I would post the info on the CJ as well.

Critical Jack
Seed Type Autoflowering
Sativa (%) 0
Indica (%) 0
Grow Time (weeks) 8
Type Indoor & Outdoor
Difficulty Easy
Yield Medium
Height Low
Effect - Creative, Euphoric, Lazy
Medical Effect - Migraine, Pain, Stress
Origin & Popularity - In recent years Critical has become one of the most well-known and cultivated cannabis strains in Spain. On my holidays to the Costa Brava I regularly smoke some tasty Critical on the beach. The Skunk #1 gene, an Indica variety of Afghani origin, is dominant in this strain. The further development of this strain is due to Shantibaba, Neville and Mr. Nice Seed Bank, who came up with the name Critical Mass. Dinafem crossed this Critical Mass with a very productive Sativa, Jack Herer, and this is how Critical Jack was born. A great hybrid with 60% Indica and 40% Sativa. The Afghan Skunk AUTO was also crossed with a Ruderalis, which made it an autoflowering strain.
Production - A flowering period of 55 to 60 days is enough for the Critical Jack AUTO. Under ideal conditions, with plenty of light and warm temperatures, the plant can grow up to one metre in height. It does not grow very quickly if these conditions are not taken into account, but because it is an autoflowering strain, it will still produce a good quality and yield. The plant has large light green leaves that hang down, but then - in a much shorter period of time than you would expect - there is an explosion of white flowers covered with large crystals. The beautiful floral buds provide a good yield. Prepare for hard, tight, thickly covered buds. A bonus is that the Critical Jack AUTO is resistant to moisture and mould.
Character & Flavour - Critical Jack has a strong scent and an intensely fruity and sometimes woody flavour with hints of lemon and incense. The effect of Critical Jack Auto is pretty strong, but 10 to 15% less than the feminised Critical Jack. Critical Jack gives me a massive high and it gives me a euphoric and relaxed feeling. Medicinally it is used to treat pain, stress and poor appetite.
Features - Strong but balanced effect Resistant to moisture and mould
Suzy's Tip This is a perfect strain for growth outdoors.
Harvest Month No

Back
Top Bottom