Puregreen's 2nd Attempt - Organic Grow - 2 Autos With LED & CFLs

Yea man. And I'm starting to run out.

They're a great product. Just a tough one to keep up with at my rate right now. Need something a little more economically friendly

Good Morning my friend:love:
The medi-one cost £16.99 and the massive was £18.99, both are litre bottles. They should both last me a few grows before I replace them. I thought I would do a complete run down of how much I have spent but I am sure it was well worth it now!!!

Tent ------------------------------------------------------ £36
Philips Tornado 75w = 280w CFL Lights with holders - £16.5
MarsHydro 240w LED Reflector-------------------------- £66
Hygrometer ---------------------------------------------- £10
PH Metre ------------------------------------------------- £4.50
Acoustic Ducting ----------------------------------------- £6.50
Twin speed fan ------------------------------------------- £35
Rhino Pro carbon filter 4"---------------------------------£37
Plug-in Timer --------------------------------------------- £10
3 Gallon fabric pots x4 -----------------------------------£6
Canna Terra Professional Mix Soil (organic)-------------£14
Nutrients ---------------------------------------------------£36
Extras ------------------------------------------------------£10

Total = £287

I think the Medi-One seems to be fantastic stuff but then I don't have anything else to compare it to, but my girls look a picture of health at the minute (well I think so haha), just hope they carry on as they are!!!
To you my good friend:passitleft:

You grow some stunning flowers my friend. If it ain't broke why try to fix it? :passitleft:

Good Morning Mr A.:circle-of-love:
I hope this Sunday is relaxing and joyfull for you and Mrs A.:circle-of-love:

I totally agree and Thank YOU, everything is going so well I just don't see the point in changing anything, the only thing I wish I had done is train the CJ more, plus I just wanted to try a one feed programme and the medi-one fitted the bill perfectly. I have not had any stresses with the grow so far, I think I'm doing a half decent job!!!
Too you my friend:passitleft:

Day 37 from breaking soil

Hope everyone has had a good weekend!!!
Temps steady at 76-78, humidity 44-46%. They have not had anything today but I will be giving them 1.5 litres of plain water ph 6.5 in the morning. The CJ has started to flower more but her leaves are just so BIG, she is also smelling the stronger. The Ed Ros just keeps on amazing me, she just seems to be going from strength to strength and her buds are frosting nicely.

C.J.
20151122_195125.jpg
20151122_195216.jpg
20151122_195254.jpg
20151122_195306.jpg

Ed Ros
20151122_194757.jpg
20151122_194842.jpg
20151122_194910.jpg
20151122_194927.jpg

Good Morning my friend:love:
The medi-one cost £16.99 and the massive was £18.99, both are litre bottles. They should both last me a few grows before I replace them. I thought I would do a complete run down of how much I have spent but I am sure it was well worth it now!!!

Tent ------------------------------------------------------ £36
Philips Tornado 75w = 280w CFL Lights with holders - £16.5
MarsHydro 240w LED Reflector-------------------------- £66
Hygrometer ---------------------------------------------- £10
PH Metre ------------------------------------------------- £4.50
Acoustic Ducting ----------------------------------------- £6.50
Twin speed fan ------------------------------------------- £35
Rhino Pro carbon filter 4"---------------------------------£37
Plug-in Timer --------------------------------------------- £10
3 Gallon fabric pots x4 -----------------------------------£6
Canna Terra Professional Mix Soil (organic)-------------£14
Nutrients ---------------------------------------------------£36
Extras ------------------------------------------------------£10

Total = £287

I think the Medi-One seems to be fantastic stuff but then I don't have anything else to compare it to, but my girls look a picture of health at the minute (well I think so haha), just hope they carry on as they are!!!
To you my good friend:passitleft:

Man that's a beautiful price. You've been doing everything right! The Medi One is a very convincing program and I'll definitely check it out! Because I've spent as much on nutrients as you have for your entire grow :surrender:

Killer man!

Love it! Was that CJ thirsty before the picture or is she over watered? Funny how they can look so similar!

Love ya man!

Yeah she was thirsty before the pic, they do look similar when you look down on them but the CJ's leaves are twice the size of Ed's. I wish I had trained them both now!!! The Ed Ros is just beautiful and she has grown so quick, I don't know when she will be ready but I think it will (hopefully) be a week or two before Xmas.

Sending the love my man:love:

Man that's a beautiful price. You've been doing everything right! The Medi One is a very convincing program and I'll definitely check it out! Because I've spent as much on nutrients as you have for your entire grow :surrender:

Too be honest I didn't realise how much I had spent as I bought it over time but looking back it is a cheap price to pay for hopefully what will be a good harvest, I have no idea what kind of yield, strength or taste will be but I am looking forward to finding out!!!
The medi-one and the massive seems to be working well for me and it is so simple to follow, have you thought about doing a trail run with just 1 or 2 plants with a litre bottle of the medi one?

Too be honest I didn't realise how much I had spent as I bought it over time but looking back it is a cheap price to pay for hopefully what will be a good harvest, I have no idea what kind of yield, strength or taste will be but I am looking forward to finding out!!!
The medi-one and the massive seems to be working well for me and it is so simple to follow, have you thought about doing a trail run with just 1 or 2 plants with a litre bottle of the medi one?

Oh yes I have thought about it! I've also thought about just running the A & B formula as well. Also much more efficient.

But leave it to me to start with the "Ultimate" feed program. Can't do anything easy over here.. Geez! ***smacks forehead with hand***

Killer man!

Love it! Was that CJ thirsty before the picture or is she over watered? Funny how they can look so similar!

Love ya man!

Oh and when I said"funny how similar they look" I meant the difference between under watered and over watered. If your plant is under watered it's droopy. If it's over watered it's droopy.

I've noticed though that over watered leaves are heavier than under watered ones.

:rofl:

I suppose I could have comments all of these in the same box... But where's the fun in that!

Man, I bet you that you pay for your whole grow in one harvest!!!!! That's the way to do it! That's money in the bank and weed in the cupboard!

:amen:

Oh and when I said"funny how similar they look" I meant the difference between under watered and over watered. If your plant is under watered it's droopy. If it's over watered it's droopy.

I've noticed though that over watered leaves are heavier than under watered ones.

Good Morning my man, I didn't know about how they looked if under or over watered so thank you, I am learning so much from this site and all the wonderful people here, it's like having a second family in a way:circle-of-love:
I usually just wait until the pots are really light then I give them a drink, they are both having 1.5 litres roughly every day and a half to two days, is this enough or too much? What do you think? After they have had a drink there is no run off but the pots are heavy!!!
Enjoy the rest of the day my friend, oh before I forget, have you any news on the presents I sent? Mr Am4ing got his last week I think and I will be messaging SweetSue later!!!
You an family take care my friend, you better have some of this and pass it on when you finished:passitleft:

Morning my man!

I think 1.5 liters is a healthy amount. Don't be afraid to let some run out the bottom when you water. The plant uses all the nutrients in the pot but when it's done using the food it leaves salt build up inside the bottom of the pot. So you want to wash that away with your waterings. This simulates being outside where the rain would flush away any shit and push it further down into the earth.

I checked the mail yesterday and nothing. So I think it will probably be here this week!

Have a good day my Brudda!

Morning my man!

I think 1.5 liters is a healthy amount. Don't be afraid to let some run out the bottom when you water. The plant uses all the nutrients in the pot but when it's done using the food it leaves salt build up inside the bottom of the pot. So you want to wash that away with your waterings. This simulates being outside where the rain would flush away any shit and push it further down into the earth.

I checked the mail yesterday and nothing. So I think it will probably be here this week!

Have a good day my Brudda!

Good Morning (well it's early here in the UK) my good Friend, How are you and family, all happy and well I hope:love:
I didn't know about salt build up in the bottom of the pots, Both girls will be ready for there next drink of just plain water tonight, would you suggest I give them extra water and get rid of the run off??? By the way the Holland's are looking great and thank you so much for the detail in your journal, as always!!!
Enjoy your day and it's nearly the weekend:party:

Back
Top Bottom