Pure's First Ever Grow - Critical Jack Auto - Organic Soil & Green Planet Nutes

Day 11 and everything is going well, I didn't realise how quickly they grow, everyday I can see a difference, am just loving it!!! Decided to hold off watering until tomorrow to see if my Medi-One arrives. Any advice would be much appreciated, I think I have been lucky so far, anyways a pic of the girls.
20150907_200208.jpg
20150907_200154.jpg

Thanks pigeons, I will wait until I use my big light then, hopefully I might find the funds for the mars 600w. My Medi-one still hasn't arrived, hoping it will come tomorrow as there just about ready for watering. Hows things going with you, all good I hope:thumb:

Hi glimmergrass and thank you for taking a look and an interest in my girls, this is my first time at growing anything and I'm loving it, only 11 days old but growing so fast and I think they look ok. I agree the mars hydro 600w does sound fantastic value and the company I looked at had excellent reviews but funds are low at the moment. Are you doing a journal? would be great to compare differences in grows. What if any, nutes will you be using?

Sorry pigeons, I forgot to say but I was thinking of using full strength on one girl and half strength on the other girl with the Medi-one just so I can compare any difference in how they grow, what you think?

Well I'm not going to pressure you one way or the other. But I do know that there is a lot of science behind the Green Planet line that will insure you a smooth process. But of course every strain handles nutrients differently and doing one of both could be interesting. I would just hate to see one of your girls get under fed.

Thanks pigeons, I will wait until I use my big light then, hopefully I might find the funds for the mars 600w. My Medi-one still hasn't arrived, hoping it will come tomorrow as there just about ready for watering. Hows things going with you, all good I hope:thumb:

No worries about the Medi One feeding waiting a couple days. They could probably live within for another week or two. But of course the sooner you can pump her full of some natural juices the better.

All is great in my world, Pure! My girls are going through an extensive training process that began today and times couldn't be better. The girls are flying by. Getting bigger and bigger everyday.
Oh and my family is doing great :rofl:

Hi glimmergrass and thank you for taking a look and an interest in my girls, this is my first time at growing anything and I'm loving it, only 11 days old but growing so fast and I think they look ok. I agree the mars hydro 600w does sound fantastic value and the company I looked at had excellent reviews but funds are low at the moment. Are you doing a journal? would be great to compare differences in grows. What if any, nutes will you be using?

Hi, puregreen -- thanks! I'm a total newbie too :) You can find a link to my journal in my signature, down below ... I'm using GH nutes because I'm not trying to do this organically and it was recommended on a site that suggested coco coir and GH nutes. Your ordered nutes sound great and I'm sure your bud will taste lovely :) Organic is best!

Thanks pigeons glad the girls are doing great and family of course. My Medi One still has arrived, If it doesn't come tomorrow then I will order from a different supplier. I have also been thinking about giving one of the girls medi one and the other another nute that is not organic (if I can find a trail pack), that way I could see the advantages/disadvantages of either of the nutes, I have so many things I want to try and yet I know very little about what I am doing or what the end results will be, but I do know I can't stop now!!!
Take care and again thanks for the advice

Day 12 from seed and everythings going ok, temps at 77 and humidity has dropped to 49%, Both girls have been watered, 1 litre of room temp water ph'd 6.5 each and some light misting. hopefully my medi-one nute will arrive in the next couple of days so the next watering will be their first feed (hopefully).
20150908_205521.jpg
20150908_205544.jpg
20150908_205453.jpg
20150908_205508.jpg

Awesome! Things are looking great! They certainly aren't in need of any Jutes just yet. So, you're ok at this point.

I see you've got your journal in your signature. That's great! Movin on up!!

:goodjob:

Edit::

Please, Pure if you get bored stop by my journal if you'd like to see how the entire Green Planet feed line works. I've been using them for about 8 months. And I love them :)

Thanks pigeons, I have read through a couple of your journals, wow and thank you, I am learning so much so quickly that I get a little confused at times (but in a good way) with all the different techniques and styles of grows, I want to try them all (organically of course). I think I have been very lucky with my girls, they look great. Good news today, my Medi One and Massive nutes came today so they will get there first feed soon. I have decided to go full strength with both girls with the Medi-One but only use the Massive on one of them, so I can compare and see if the Massive is really needed. I just love the fact I only have to use 1 or 2 bottles to feed them with so hopefully things will be good.
20150909_125156.jpg

Yay for nutrients!!!!

I think you'll be ok with that little experiment. I remember when I first started with Green Planet, all they had was the Medi one on the feed chart. No Massive. So I think it'll be ok.

A couple bottles of nutrients is something to be proud of. It's very easy to manage and you'll get awesome results!!

I hope my journals weren't to cumbersome. Please, if you have any concerns or questions let me know, my journals often go faster than in even used to and it can be a bit to catch all the great information.

Imagine all these bottles. And 400$ of hard spent cash

image25097.jpg
image25149.jpg

Thanks again pigeons and I thought your journals are fantastic and very knowledgeable, thank you again for sharing. I am only on a low budget and there is no way I could afford all those nutrients at the moment, thats why I glad I stumbled on Medi-One and massive, they only cost me £36 for both. Can I ask, if my water has a ph of say 6.5 and I then add my nutrients, would the ph change?

Day 13 from seed, temps 77 and humidity 50%. only light misting. I noticed something on one of my girls leaves tonight, it is like 2 light brown spots, hopefully its nothing but it is giving me a little concern but if anyone can give me advice it would be much appreciated, its the second photo. On a good note, my nutrients came today so the will get there first feed on the next watering.
20150909_230817.jpg
20150909_230844.jpg
20150909_230906.jpg
20150909_230918.jpg
20150909_230933.jpg

Ok 3 things.

1) don't change PH after. Only change it before you add nutrients.

2) assuming it's not anything doing it (some kind of bug) it should be corrected with the nutrients. (I'm not a troubleshooting guy. But I do know all the right people. I'll have someone come check on it. OldMedUser comes to mind, he's a member here.)

3) it took me 5 months to get every single bottle. I started with the A&B formula the have and it spiraled out of control. But like I said before, I've spoken with the folks behind the brand and I'm convinced that it's worth every penny.

See you soon!

High Puregreen

Stop spraying water on your plants and you won't likely get any more spots.

There is no real reason to spray anything on your plants unless you're getting rid of bugs. It washes Ca out of the leaves and opens the door to powdery mildew and other molds/fungal growth.

I copied a couple of pics to my computer to get a better look and I'm pretty sure that the spots are caused by the water. Possible minor fungal damage or just from the bright lights on the droplets. All the spots seem to be in valleys with the veins where bugs mostly bite between the veins.

I don't even spray my cuttings more than once or twice when cloning. I just spray around the inside of the dome to keep the RH way up.

Your plants are looking really nice and healthy so far so you must be doing a great job. :thumb:

L8r

Back
Top Bottom