Velks 3rd Run - The Auto Flower Jungle

Unfortunately 3 of the baby's didn't make it white train 2 seed just looked dead and horrid gg didn't make it from the tap root damage. And fantasamo express don't look to good so I've put some back ups in to rhizotonic water 1x Mephisto blue Cush
1x fast budz gsc and 1x blueberry auto freebie all the rest are doing fine and are above ground supernatural og seed is on really tight I'll leave it another night before giving it a hand

Velk's First Grow Journal - Coco - Auto - LED

Velk's 2nd Grow Journal - Mephisto Metropolis - Coco - LED

Agc Auto Growers Club

420-magazine-mobile85539484.jpg

Dp glueberry og ^^

They are all doing okay and fantasamo express is alive by the skin
Of its teeth I thought it was dead I just left it and it's half sprouted the seed has fallen off and the tap root has just about formed hopefully it surprises us and lives ! It's only a few mm big so let's see what happens

Agc Auto Growers Club

I missed this one velk but I'm in early still! pw is right you'll love AN! Tell me about sensizym, I'm unfamiliar with it!

Hey man this one will be a fun one got nice tall strains quite a mix up and 3 didn't make it so replaced with others
Sensizym is like canna cannazym it's the enzymes additive that helps break down old or dead root and turn it in to food for your plant and also feeds the good bacteria and helps your plant uptake more nutes also if you use coco you treat your coco with the enzyme and will break down all the old roots in there for food good stuff hopefully the an one is better , in the Mephisto garden it's made a difference they was at a growth halt and now you can see noticeable development and loads of new growth I just no for next time I probably won't need as many just gonna get 5l bottles or bigger of the ones I like like carbo

Agc Auto Growers Club

All is well in the auto jungle blue Cush and blueberry auto sprouted nice strong taps so got put in there pots gsc is cracked but not ready so been left for more time these are being vegged with one Mars hydro 300w led and it's doing really well I've raised it a bit as I want them
To stretch a bit Glue berry og is really big can tell that's gonna be a massive one I think she will go under the scrogg line pro and I may even scrogg the whole lot to train them and remove it when in a setting I like as I like what it's done with the Mephisto lot on the other journal so many bud sites nice wide big and strong. Tho in this journal I'll be doing topped vs untopped auto as I have 2 hubbabubbasmellascope I may do with them . Fantasamo express is still alive but it's microscopic and the same age as the rest . I planted blueberry with her just in case she done make it but if she does I'll donate blueberry to a friend
420-magazine-mobile1400453546.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1160969706.jpg
sad that the other gorilla glue got damaged on planting wanted two of them on the go but hey s*#t happens and there replacements are cool Mephisto blue cush wonder if it has blue leaves like sour blues ?! I may have to do a cheeky Mephisto order lol

Agc Auto Growers Club

Hey man this one will be a fun one got nice tall strains quite a mix up and 3 didn't make it so replaced with others
Sensizym is like canna cannazym it's the enzymes additive that helps break down old or dead root and turn it in to food for your plant and also feeds the good bacteria and helps your plant uptake more nutes also if you use coco you treat your coco with the enzyme and will break down all the old roots in there for food good stuff hopefully the an one is better , in the Mephisto garden it's made a difference they was at a growth halt and now you can see noticeable development and loads of new growth I just no for next time I probably won't need as many just gonna get 5l bottles or bigger of the ones I like like carbo

Agc Auto Growers Club

I am going to have to try that one out. Is it organic? It would be cool to cut a plant and put a new seed in the same pot. Coco is reusable but I always toss it because it's too much work to clean

I am going to have to try that one out. Is it organic? It would be cool to cut a plant and put a new seed in the same pot. Coco is reusable but I always toss it because it's too much work to clean

Yea man it's all organic apart from the base nutes I believe I no bud candy is nada few others , yea it's a head ache coco is so messy I leave most the roots in I just take the big ones that one break down

Agc Auto Growers Club

Have read through lots of your grows velk. Awesome stuff.

Question. How far do you keep your lights while your waiting on them to sprout? I have a Mars II 400w and 300w and was thinking about putting the 300w up for the seedlings. But I was also thinking about buying a 2 bulb t5.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey man thanks the 300 is great for a veg light I have it in there on its own arm for 8 baby's suprisingly does the job well I keep it 24-30 inches away the veg setting on the Mars is good do they have two switches on the 400?

Agc Auto Growers Club

Went away for a day or two and they have all gotten massive new sets of nodes and fans are massive debating weither to top these or not as they are fairly big strains and thinking about room

420-magazine-mobile672506091.jpg

Glueberry og below biggest out of them all think that one will be scroged just need to decide to top them or not to see what I'm doing
420-magazine-mobile1552071866.jpg
420-magazine-mobile701055074.jpg

Blueberry and fantasamo express lol surprised it's survived it's like a micro plant about a cm if that ...

Agc Auto Growers Club

Back
Top Bottom