Velk Returns Illuminautos Mephisto Coco LED Auto #3

phone is being rubbish as usual but all i can say the growth is amazing they have started to get there stretch on the avt are gonna be massive ive taken there training in to over drive with lst might tie a few of them down and get the mod scrogg out but choosing one is becoming a pain lol new beans came , next journal will be alot more documented and will have a new phone and may even just buy a camera next journal mephisto illuminautos GOLD GLUE !! MAN BEAR ALIEN PIG !! GRAPE WALKER KUSH !! and still have creme bubbly and Alien vs triangle seeds so its gonna be a hard choice what to run :smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::peacetwo:

Nice looking plants never really tried those pots your using but there funky looking anyway keep up the good work im ready to get my current bagseeds done so i can get on with my mephosto genetics anyways looking good peace

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom