Puregreen's Return - A New Beginning

puregreen

:circle-of-love:Hello everyone and welcome:circle-of-love:

I have to start by saying this would not be possible without ALL the fabulous members here and I have to say THANKYOU:circle-of-love:

I am starting this journal a little early but I just couldn't wait any longer, I am waiting on some seeds to be delivered today or at least in the next few days and I am also waiting for my fan/filter to come and a couple of other bits. I am hoping that the choice of seeds will be

Auto Mazar (Dutch Passion)
Think Big Auto (Dutch Passion)
White Dwarf Auto (SuzySeeds)
Critical Jack Auto (SuzySeeds)

My set up is still my little home made cupboard 90cm x 70cm x 150cm.

Soil is Canna Terra Professional soil mix (with about 20% extra perlite)

Nutrients are Green Planet Medi-one, Pro-cal, Massive and Finisher (Organic)

Lighting is MarsHydro Reflector96 (Thank you, you know who you are)

I will put a pic of the set up later and hopefully drop seeds into water today (if they come)
I will be starting with x2 10 gallon fabric pots and one 7 gallon pot. The White Dwarf Auto will be going into the 7 gallon pot as I know I can grow her in about 55 days from seed and I need some meds quick, not sure which beans will go into the 10 gallon yet but I am hoping they will be the dutch passion beans)))
Have a great start to the week my friends and I will update later with a couple of pics of my set up and hopefully will drop beans into water today (if they come)
Happy times ahead and have a great start to the week:circle-of-love:
:passitleft:

There are some new beans to add to the choice now, I received some thunderpaws and jackalope today (Thank you, you know who you are) and I am waiting to hear back from freedom seeds (Thanks beast27) about testing a pack, if they do decide to send me some my choice from them is Purple Express Auto, here's some info on her, she sounds very promising)))
Product Information

Purple Express combines the latest autoflowering developments with vigorous, high yielding genetics. Not only that, she is a stunner; cloaked in purple she’s the queen of the crop. Buy a ticket and alight the Purple Express, this strain is bound for glory and is coming to a town near you.

Type Indica
Flowering Autoflowering
Genetics Big Easy Hybrid
Flowering Time -
Seed to Harvest Time 60 days
Outdoor Harvest N/A
Height Up to 140cm
THC Level Medium / High
Yield Up to 600gr/m2

Yup yup yup, I wouldn't miss this for nothing!

Can't wait to see you strut your stuff. I'm really excited that you've dove back into gardening!

I like the way that Purple Express sounds. Here's hoping for big green plants!

Much love Brudda!

I'll start the session!

One note: my Thunderpaws and Jackalope seeds are not femenized. They will be male and female.

I should post this here since it will likely help others starting seeds. You likely know this already but if not here you go:

Both Jackalope and Thunderpaws are F1 crosses so there will be multiple phenotypes.
So you will need to grow all the seeds I gave you to have good success. Once they are growing well, take clones of every one labeled seperately (T1, T2, T3... J1,J2...) Then bloom them (don't need to be big) and any males kill them and their respective clones. Then at harvest see which female you like best for smoke, yield, size. Etc. That one is the one you will save the clone of for all future generations, kill the less desirable phenotypes and you are done. This process is a little more work but it is the only way to get optimum results. I feel very bad for people who only start one seed. Not likely to get best pheno that way!

Yup yup yup, I wouldn't miss this for nothing!

Can't wait to see you strut your stuff. I'm really excited that you've dove back into gardening!

I like the way that Purple Express sounds. Here's hoping for big green plants!

Much love Brudda!

I'll start the session!

Thanks for joining along brudda, cant wait to get things moving in here)))
I will pass this on

One note: my Thunderpaws and Jackalope seeds are not femenized. They will be male and female.

I should post this here since it will likely help others starting my seeds (or any seeds). You likely know this already but if not here you go:

Both Jackalope and Thunderpaws are F1 crosses so there will be multiple phenotypes.
So you will need to grow all the seeds I gave you to have good success. Once they are growing well, take clones of every one labeled seperately (T1, T2, T3... J1,J2...) Then bloom them (don't need to be big) and any males kill them and their respective clones. Then at harvest see which female you like best for smoke, yield, size. Etc. That one is the one you will save the clone of for all future generations, kill the less desirable phenotypes and you are done. This process is a little more work but it is the only way to get optimum results. I feel very bad for people who only start one seed. Not likely to get best pheno that way!

Thanks for the advice mate and for everything, am gonna be doing auto's on my 1st run, need a quick grow, am out of meds!!!
Glad you are getting back on your feet. I'll be here for this one.
Glad your here mate, an thanks again)))
Hi all. Ready for the big return show. :passitleft:
Thaks Mr A. just been over to your garden, she looks to be swelling up more and more, you done a great job with her mate, you got more patience than me that's for sure, I think the longest I've had finish was 75 days never mind 160+

Due to circumstances of what happened with my last grow I have decided to change location, A family member has said that I can use one of her box rooms in her house, which suits me better as it will be safer and bigger))) so I will be growing X5 Auto's, 4 will be in 10 gallon fabric pots and the other will be in a 7 gallon fabric pot. I am still looking at dropping the beans in water on Friday this week but not certain which ones yet. I feel a lot more comfortable with the change of location, especially with what happened to us a few weeks ago so all is good and the future looks even greener than it did before))) I will take some pics of the new setup in a day or two)))
Happy times ahead and thanks for joining in this journey:circle-of-love:

Count me in mate.those dutch passion auto beans will be with u tmz mate i sent them myself this morning;).postman pat is on is way. Best of luck mate cnt wait to see the new set up;)

Count me in mate.those dutch passion auto beans will be with u tmz mate i sent them myself this morning;).postman pat is on is way. Best of luck mate cnt wait to see the new set up;)
I got them mate, THANK YOU, Gonna germ one of each either tonight or tomorrow, just gotta get cleaned and tent set up and away we go, it's gonna be a great new year)))
Glad to see you are up and running again! Happy Growing :green_heart:
Thanks WillysMom and am glad you are joining along for the ride, will hopefully be an interesting grow)))
Postman Pat is coming with Thomas the tank engine :rofl:
I am happy for you puregreen :circle-of-love:
I know someone who would be very happy and feeling better if Thomas the tank was coming:rofl: I felt like it was xmas already when postman pat came with 10 Dutch Passion Auto's))) all thanks to beast, I cant thank him enough along with everyone else here and your top of the list AB. Have a great day, Luv Ya:circle-of-love:

Good Morning all, IT'S FRIDAY:cheer::party:

Today's the day to set up the pots and drop some beans, everything's now set up, the home for this run is a 1mx1mx2m tent, extraction is a 5" hybridflo twin speed fan with a rhino pro filter with passive intake. For some reason my computer wont recognise my phone so I can't put any pics on at the min. I will be dropping x1 auto mazar (thanks beast), x1 white dwarf auto, x1 critical jack auto into water and they will be left for 24hrs. The mazar and critical will go into 10gallon fabric pots and the dwarf in a 7gallon. As soon as I receive my pack from freedomseeds I will be adding x2 Purple Express Auto's which will go into 10gallon pots, one topped, one not.
More to follow later, have a great day all.

Good Morning all, IT'S FRIDAY:cheer::party:

Today's the day to set up the pots and drop some beans, everything's now set up, the home for this run is a 1mx1mx2m tent, extraction is a 5" hybridflo twin speed fan with a rhino pro filter with passive intake. For some reason my computer wont recognise my phone so I can't put any pics on at the min. I will be dropping x1 auto mazar (thanks beast), x1 white dwarf auto, x1 critical jack auto into water and they will be left for 24hrs. The mazar and critical will go into 10gallon fabric pots and the dwarf in a 7gallon. As soon as I receive my pack from freedomseeds I will be adding x2 Purple Express Auto's which will go into 10gallon pots, one topped, one not.
More to follow later, have a great day all.

looking like a good plan well done
sending lots of good energy your way :circle-of-love::circle-of-love: (no need for Thomas the tank to send it..mental vibes fly high :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom