The Lion Man's Organic Autos

Such is life .. Got 2 more criticals going now so I lost a week and 2 seed, not the end of the world.. Seen people with allot worse haha !
Was also very interested in what could come from the mutant ninja cannabis plant.
But it is what it is.. moving forward :)

The mutants are always the most fun to watch. You never know what you are going to get!

Feel free to update me on the girls growBro.. Would love to see !

Mamba on the left and Tangerine on the right .. :)
420-magazine-mobile222670665.jpg

Really happy with the progress , big size difference between the 2 plants haha !

Watsup buddy, autos going well .. Mamba is going like a Boeing but the tangerine is still tiny , criticals look like they going to be small aswell sigh.. I actually think my Mamba might harvest more than all 3 the lil ones hahaha. Will send a pic 2morow when I get home , just out for the day.

1 of my 6 small and not flowering yet. Was discussing it with Imhigh and sometimes u get an photo instead of an auto. But i have the same. Some massive others not lekker. My friend also got few flops. Dont think i will try that seed suppliers again. U know the 1!!

Im with you on that 1 buddy .. Not worth it !
I had a mutant and some weird looking growth, only have 1 auto out of 6 that is actually growing normally. The rst struggled to loose the seed shell, leaves came out weird, slow growth. Just allround shit genetics if u ask me haha. O well we tried !
I really thought SA had something good going BUT as usual .. its a flop :) haha
Ordering a new batch of autos as we speak.

I skeem fuck autos. Photos the way. Ya cool to play with an auto now and again. Got some gold kush from them too. Supposedly gets 1 to 1.5 kg outdoors. Well we will see about that. Have got my worms prepping soil for me now.

I'd take that with a pinch of salt haha.. its a 35day flowering plant SO wheres the kg's going to come from :) lol
You sure its an auto ? Im sure i saw it on their site as a photo.. Then it would make more sense!!

Here are the autos .. As you can see the Mamba is the only 1 actually doing something sigh ! I mean look at that pathetic lil tangerine.. In 4 days time the 2 of them will be 3weeks. Such a shit feeling a person gets when you realize what you wanted and what you getting is something from 2 different worlds haha :)
As you can see the small criticals have yellowing on the leaves , now This was interesting for me .. They came out the seed with yellow leaves and the larger the leaves get the greener they get hahaha .. I mean wtf did they do ? Iv never had such a weird experience with genetics and seeds in general over my years of growing.. And when I said something about it to the 1 rep , his answer Was: well we not going to be stocking autos anymore..
They get a triple S rating from me:
- shit seeds
- shit genetics
- shit service

Hahaha anyways , I'm still going to enjoy this experience and see what other weird things happen..

Going back to the old trusty Green Smoke Room .. Lesson learnt , never try something new when uv got a good thing going somewhere else

420-magazine-mobile633743239.jpg

Are those your autos after 3 weeks. Wow. SSS for sure bro!! At 3 weeks mine were flowering. All those seeds were free. Thank goodness i never paid for them. Hopefully get an update of pics tonight from wife.

Only the tangerine and the Mamba at the back are 2weeks and 3days old .. The other 2 are 6days old ! But yeah , shittest way iv ever spent a grand. Gave the rest of the beans I had to my buddy.. The 3 I had left over weren't even worth germing in my eyes.

Here is the progress on my autos .. Mamba is the only 1 really going properly , the tangerine is doing it's thing I guess haha :) on the positive side , the seedbank is refunding me on all my beans as soon as the new stock arrives and swears it will be different this time. New owners etc etc. So I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and see what happens.. Here are the girls currently in flower :)

420-magazine-mobile851739327.jpg

420-magazine-mobile266221190.jpg

Sorry for not updating, iv been hoping for a miracle and life also happened haha !
Keep well and much love

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom