Auto's First Timer With 900W LED

Username97

I am using a 80 x 80 x 160 cm grow tent, with the viparspectra 900w. I will be using GHE nutes. Any questions please ask.

2 x Afghan Mass Auto
1 x Purple Kush Auto
1 x Sweet Tooth Auto

I have already popped the 4 seeds into the wet paper towels and in a dark cupboard at 21 degree (c).

I started them late on the 2nd September.

420-magazine-mobile1435097278.jpg

I will be transplanting seed into jiffy pellets on the 4th September once the seeds have had 48 hours germinating. I will then put the plants under the viparspecta veg mode with a 16/8 cycle.

If there's any thing you think I could improve please help, thank you

I am using a 80 x 80 x 160 cm grow tent, with the viparspectra 900w. I will be using GHE nutes. Any questions please ask.

2 x Afghan Mass Auto
1 x Purple Kush Auto
1 x Sweet Tooth Auto

I have already popped the 4 seeds into the wet paper towels and in a dark cupboard at 21 degree (c).

I started them late on the 2nd September.

420-magazine-mobile1435097278.jpg

I will be transplanting seed into jiffy pellets on the 4th September once the seeds have had 48 hours germinating. I will then put the plants under the viparspecta veg mode with a 16/8 cycle.

If there's any thing you think I could improve please help, thank you
I will subb up, looks like you have a nice setup and some nice autos also, best of luck to you.✌️

Just wondering what size pot you are gonna go with. I would also avoid any transplanting, autos do best planted in the pot they will finish in. You should be fine starting in the jiffy plugs and then put in final pot from there, I see alot of people start them in the plugs but I just germinate and get taproot then plant in final pot from there.✌️

420-magazine-mobile1748860089.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1538640221.jpg

Planted the seeds last night once taproots were showing. I've put them on 16/8 for now, should I change this?

I've got a little set up for now in the cupboard but by day 7 it should be in a grow tent, with a extraction fan and a inline fan to help air movement.

420-magazine-mobile611475965.jpg

I've just read up on the seeds and the avg. time from seed is 70 days.

Would I class this as day 4, since it's when I first started the seed. Or would I class it as day 1 since it's only been in the pellet for less than 24 hours?

I've just read up on the seeds and the avg. time from seed is 70 days.

Would I class this as day 4, since it's when I first started the seed. Or would I class it as day 1 since it's only been in the pellet for less than 24 hours?
I always count day one when the seedling surface's and sheds the shell, some people count day one after second or third set of leaves. They are several different opinions on that but alot of members here on 420 count day one when it surfaces and sheds the shell also. Autos normally starts shooting pistils after 3 or 4 weeks so most of them go into flowering pretty quickly.✌️

Got in last night preying it's surfaced but nothing . the pellets felt real dry so I raised the light and watered the seeds with normal tap water, I'm going to be getting ph pens and nutes and all the novice stuff on the weekend.

I have the put the lights on 18/6, not 18/8 my bad haha

And how long do seeds usually take to pop out the soil?

Cool mate I'll set both modes on now, three seeds have popped. I'll get pics soon. I'm so happy their up haha such good feeling man haha

And I think I'm going with Advanced nutes

Cool mate I'll set both modes on now, three seeds have popped. I'll get pics soon. I'm so happy their up haha such good feeling man haha

And I think I'm going with Advanced nutes
Cool, glad you have some to surface, I used fox farm last grow with great results. I bought the advanced nutes to try this time on a few but I will still be running ff on most of them. If I like the AN I will use in the future some also. One good thing about AN is you don't have to worry about ph. I don't mind phing though, it just gives me something to do.✌️

Back
Top Bottom