GWB's 1st Grow - Photos & Autos - Mars II 1200 - CKS & Autoseeds - Organic

GreatWhiteBud

Howdy :420: crowd,

This is my first kick at the can as far as seriously growing cannabis goes. I had some bag seed back in the day and tried to flower them out in vain with a aquarium light ... needless to say, it didn't go well and i was bummed. Fast forward to 2016, and i got all the gear i need now.

Indoor-outdoor: Indoor; 4x4x6 tent
Light: Mars II 1200
Soil/hydro: Organic soil
Nutes: General Organics
Strains:

1 x CBDream; Photo (Crop king seeds) (flower)
1 x White cookies; Photo (Crop king seeds) (flower)
3 x Revolver; Auto (Crop king seeds) (2xflower, 1x seedling)
1 x Trans Siberian; Auto (Autoseeds) (seedling)
1 x Purple cheese; Auto (Autoseeds) Seedling)

... pics to come!

re: GWB's 1st Grow - Photos & Autos - Mars II 1200 - CKS & Autoseeds - Organic

The bigger girls ...

group_shot42.JPG

CBDream(left) and White cookies(right) day 10 of flower. These girls exploded when i flipped the lights, i went in and cleared out a bunch of under growth i neglected. Perhaps a bit too extreme? I tried to keep the removal to red stemmed fan leaves and under brush that would never develop.

day_10_flower.JPG

Day 11 after defoliation.

photos_after_defol.JPG

Revolver Cola.

auto_cola_shot.JPG

Trich shot.

IMG_035343.JPG

I'll snap some more pics tonight, show off the seedlings. The 3rd revolver that is still a seedling is my first attempt at auto topping, seems to have gone well!

day 13 flower. It amazes me i took 3 salad serving bowls worth of trim and fan leafs off of these 2 girls and then wrestled the into a SCROG and they look as happy as can be. All the leafs are pointed up and erect and the stretch continues.

day_13_flower.JPG

After a 14 hour shift today, getting to come home and see that sure makes me feel good. I enjoy my Zen wind down time with my plants.

I'm in :cheer:
Your girls look good.:goodjob:Nice scrog.:bravo:

Welcome aboard. Thanks for the kind words, this forums is an excellent resource and learning tool, i have learned so much here already. I was looking at your guys lights originally and was going to get a black dog instead, but really, the deciding factor ended up being price and i went with the Mars II 1200. It was less than half the price of the other light i was looking at and my plants love it. :circle-of-love:

Looking good. Like the scrog.

Thanks, and welcome to the tent times ...

I was pretty beat, worked 12 hours with 2 hours of driving yesterday, so just slapped that pic up quick. Here are a few more of things at the moment, buds are stacking and harvest is at hand with the flush starting for a couple revolver gals.

Another SCROG shot, whoever came up with this technique is a genius, i love working with the nice even canopy.

IMG_049533.JPG

A peek between the sheets .... CBDream girly

IMG_048935.JPG

One of her naughty bits ..

IMG_048734.JPG

The white cookies girl ... buds everywhere!

IMG_049141.JPG

Still packing on weight nice, should i expect much more growth during flush over the next week or so? She is still spitting out white pistils here and there.

IMG_049738.JPG

Enjoy.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom