Stealth Grow Mars II 1200 LED - 5 Auto Strains - 2016

r00tdoctor

Hello everyone I decided to start a new grow journal showcasing my newly built stealth grow area that is hidden in false wall in a closet under a stairs. The auto strains I am growing all sprouted on April 15 2016. The strains growing are fastbuds girl scout cookies auto, fastbuds green crack auto, dinfem sour diesel auto, Royal Queen blue cheese auto and Ministry of cannabis blue amnesia auto. 5 strains total, 1 plant of each strain. Lighting is a Mars II 1200 enclosed in a air cooling hood I built with lots of gorilla tape(will be adding a agromax pure UV tube in flower). The flower area of the space is approx 3x3x7 , the veg area is approx 3x3x3. There will be a second light added to other side of grow area for vegging added. There's also a cool air humidifier, a carbon filter and canister fan on a thermostat for ventilation. Will be adding co2 by next grow if not by flower of this grow, just trying to get the system dialed in so co2 is a viable option. Will edit and update this more when I'm less tired.
IMG_20160418_115553.jpg
IMG_20160418_115654.jpg
IMG_20160418_115749.jpg

That, my friend, is a boss stealth set-up. Im jealous of that little space and really wish my house had something like it. Glad to ride along and see how this goes.

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Here is a update from earlier today; day 9 from germinating. I have added a copper coil connected to a igloo cooler that i fill with jugs of frozen ice and circulate cold water through the system with a 500 gph fountain pump to keep the room and root zone a little cooler. I will post images of some of components I have in place im my stealth grow area soon as this is a work in progress and constantly I have been updating and tweaking things to get the environment dialed in.
IMG_20160425_001020.jpg
IMG_20160424_235645.jpg
IMG_20160424_235611.jpg
IMG_20160424_235543.jpg
IMG_20160424_235751.jpg
IMG_20160424_235725.jpg

Here is a update, these autos are all growing fast and great.

Group shot (strain names starting from closest;then counter clockwise)(all autos) dinafem sour diesel, fastbuds girl scout cookies, royal queen seeds blue cheese, ministry of cannabis blue amnesia, fastbuds creen crack) day 24 from seed.
IMG_20160510_060421.jpg

Fastbuds green crack auto day 24 from seed:
IMG_20160510_055209.jpg

dinafem sour diesel auto side view of branching day 24 from seed:
IMG_20160510_060548.jpg

Here is another update these two pics were taken just a little while ago day 27 from seed, both are photos of fastbuds green crack developing bud structure at 27 days from seed.
IMG_20160513_071306.jpg

IMG_20160513_015533.jpg

The copper coils are attached to some radiator hose and ran to a styrofoam cooler the water is recirculated with a 500 gph fountain pump which I add gallon jugs of ice to about once every couple hours throughout the light cycle (I keep a deep freezer of ice jugs for this purpose). To keep the room a couple degrees cooler my room temp at canopy level averages around 80 degrees and the root zones in the 60's. Thanks for the comments and questions!

There is also a 16 inch hydrogen active air wall fan and a 12 in fan both oscillating types. Provide air circulation in the room. I never mentioned that yet.

And fastbuds seeds is sending me some seeds for some photos I sent them of the green crack and gsc I have growing! I'm very exited to be receiving them (if I'm not mistaken I will be proudly growing out a few of there yet to be released strains) in the other side of my grow area! Starting the other area around the 28th of this month if the fastbuds unreleased seeds make it to me by then!

Here is a group shot day 28 from seed , filling in there area quite nicely! Buds are forming on all 5 autos at a nice pace. Green crack auto by fastbuds is the quickest of the group.
IMG_20160514_072250.jpg

I'm growing in 5 gallon smart pots with foxfarm ocean forest and also mykos, I sprout in paper towel kept at 76f then directly into 5 gallon smart pots once a small tap root cracks out of seed I never have failures with this method. They are given all water / fert solution at ph 6.3 , they are grown using tecnafloras recipe for success fertilizer kit and b. seaweed along with advanced nutrients bud candy.

Took all the girls out the grow area to examine them earlier and they all are doing great, stems are so thick at the bases. Fastbuds Girls scout cookies developing buds are quickly catching up to the fastbuds green crack. The dinfem is right there with them in development. The blue cheese and blue amnesia are a few days behind the other 3 in development all look great and healthy.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom