Auto Grow

Well the living quarters has arrived in preparatiom of my next auto grow;) all 3 plants will be grown in b and q buckets;) bigger ladys bigger bud.and also im going led for the next auto run 800 watt led full spectrum .dont have the light yet all in good time;) here some pics;) good day all;) il pay more money on better led if they prove worth it;)
IMG_20151018_105558.JPG
IMG_20151018_105435.JPG
IMG_20151018_105523.JPG
IMG_20151018_105504.JPG
IMG_20151018_105340.JPG

Wet weights of auto plants.autoultimate 552 gram.autoacid 507 gram.think diffrent automatic 455 grams.so im expecting at least 11 to 12 ounce dry weight anything above is a bonus;) happy growing every1;) also fgot to say the dry weight of my trainrd bagseed lady is 5 ounce on the dot. Not bad. Will snap some bud shots of the auto buds later today.happu growing every1;)

Hi dude, was chatting with a mate about autos last night.... Told him your yields, he was sceptical... Old time auto thinker.... Showed him yours and AT's pics.... His response was " well #uck me sideways ".... Lets just say he was converted to the possibiltes.... :rofl::passitleft:

Ive got 1 going like the clappers ( for a day old )... The other ickle bean is a bit shy, refuses to take off her crash helmet.... Hopefully its roots are taking the energy instead

:high-five:

Haha me in in convos with pals my plants respect feel humbled.and autos are there to be pushed to the limits.its upto us growers to bring out the beauty in the autos;) happy growing every1;) budworshipper u made my night with ur words fair play and best of luck with ur new beans.all i can say is stay tuned on my next grow because expecting even bigger plantd bigger yields;)

Well the living quarters has arrived in preparatiom of my next auto grow;) all 3 plants will be grown in b and q buckets;) bigger ladys bigger bud.and also im going led for the next auto run 800 watt led full spectrum .dont have the light yet all in good time;) here some pics;) good day all;) il pay more money on better led if they prove worth it;)
IMG_20151018_105558.JPG
IMG_20151018_105435.JPG
IMG_20151018_105523.JPG
IMG_20151018_105504.JPG
IMG_20151018_105340.JPG

Hi mate, thanks for kind words....

Regarding this light, ive just seen on Fleebay.... The mars hydro seller ( site sponsor ) is warning of fake lights and dodgy chips 10w chips...

I think it might be a good idea to post this on the mars hydro page on here... Get the experts to look it over. Sara is brilliant...

Can anyone put a link up to the marshydro page ??...

I have looked at them lights too.... All seems to above board, Epistar/cree 10w double chips, zeners etc... But summin doesnt feel right too me.... Might be mate, but i would hate for you too spend yah money on summin a bit suspect... Ruined harvest etc....,

I hope im wrong and it is a bargain.... Had to tell you tho... Gotta look after a fellow grower

:circle-of-love:

Mars hydro will say that to sell more of there products ha ha.ebay id rate it 100 percent decent.i rely on ebay on discreat deliverys;) and if any problems with any products i have always got my money back. Id rather use ebay than go to a local green store.keep on the down low;)

I like going down to the local shop and paying cash truth be told either way isn't 100% safe. Random trafic stops or random mail check at the post either or and it's bad news

Mars hydro will say that to sell more of there products ha ha.ebay id rate it 100 percent decent.i rely on ebay on discreat deliverys;) and if any problems with any products i have always got my money back. Id rather use ebay than go to a local green store.keep on the down low;)

i use fleebay loads too mate... Nearest grow shop is miles away.. If i could go there and get stuff, with cash i would... But fuel costs via free postage on a 6 quid item is cheaper... Sone are even private listed, bonus !!

Marshydro is protecting its trade yes, but they have done a warning before.... On copied lights, i think someone bought one and tested it.... It was 600w panel.... But in reality those 5w chips were 1w.... With shite internals....
Luckily as you say you have the Hps to fall back on if it all goes wrong mate..

Hows the big girl doing now.... Had any smoke of her yet ??...

:Namaste:

Ha ha autoultimate her buds are hanging in a box as we speak along with think diffrent and auto acid.havnt sampled any il wait for the end result;)

Hi every1 back today from family holiday.so all will comence tmz;) atrain i sure will mate i will get sorted and pop back on later.peace;)

Well payed for my new lights they should do the job;) for my new topped auto grow. Excited to be trying led lights for the first time ;)things are coming together just gota wait for delivery:) happy growing every1;)
IMG_20151024_201857.JPG
IMG_20151024_201931.JPG

Well the final dry weight of the autos .autoultimate 6 oz of dry bone bud;) autoacid 4 and a half oz of bone dry bud.and think diffrent 4 and a half oz of bone dry bud .so a total of 14 oz dry bud off 3 autos not to bad im happy.and also very stoned ha ha;):thumb::volcano-smiley::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom