Auto Pounder Grow

DSC_03572.JPG

stumped i got that wrong i have germinated fast and vast and cream of the crop just had a look lol. so only time will tell what plants these are going to become:) look them up all good plants from the sounds of them:)

DSC_0358.JPG
and herr what i.got when i.have space for.them all sound good plants took me a while on.the decisions but hopfully good decisions. Look them.up see what u think:)

stumped ok lol il have a look in a minute. and a 1000watt that's my next goal greenhouse seed company have there grow journel of the auto pounder that's were i first saw it. 1 plant auto pounder greenhouse seeds grow under 1000watt hps they pulled a pound off the plant dry. look it up mate amazing stuff just type in google greenhouse seeds auto pounder grow journel. u will be shocked how big this plant can grow:) and u have the 1000watt light so unshould be able to grow some big ass plants. well done mate:)

stumped no kera is the seed bank were it came from.if u notice they have a name above the actual strain name just means the name of seed bank they came from. i order all my seeds from picandmixseeds.com have a look ul see what i mean mate.

stumped nope that seed isn't fast and vast just remembered i didn't pick that seed in the end im confusing myself neva mind anybody else lol. kera seed bank seed it critical auto. critical i tried from a friend beautiful weed great stoned that why i chose to grow it.

But fast and vast is the next seed i.will b recieving in.the post its a heavyweight auto and everything read about.it sounds great and the bud looks nice. :)

Stumped arnt sure was thinking of making a new journel and put auto critical and cash crop auto on onto the new journel. Or cud just ad on.here but then wouldnt be very clear for ppl to.find so.think il make a new journel and put those 2 plants on the journel once they in soil. Will let u all kno when i.have done that then u can keep an eye out lol. Bet u cnt wait to see what results ur gna achive with ur 1000 watt i am jelouse lol.but next year il b getting me a 1000 watt hps:)

New journel is on the go. Take a look should find it under auto critical. Oviously this journel still continuing till the very end:) good day all

Well while i.wait for.the update on.auto pounder on monday. I thought id show u all my full term cheese bagseed i found in some smoke. Last updated with pics of.this plant on page 15:). And here she is now a bit more deeper in flower:)
DSC_03702.JPG

Well today is monday update time for the auto pounder. Im.still very happy with how this lady is flowering i just cnr wait to.smoke it. Smells so nice:) anyway here are some pics enjoy ppl:)
DSC_03733.JPG

DSC_03783.JPG
every bud on this plant is a decent size i did lollypop.this girl so there no bottom.growth and also used la,s back building tecnique on all buds on this plant. Can definatley tell:)

Back
Top Bottom