THC Bomb Auto - Berry Bomb Auto - Quarter Pounder Auto

Okie just wondering cause the bigger/older ones have good looking ones
8e1bfb3b7942070c14300e2901abb403.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420

I swear every time I walk in I see some progress, I was a little behind on the nute schedule so I been slowly bumping up and today I fed 2.5ml floranova grow
2ml cal mag plus 1ml rapid start at ph 5.8 ppm 580 ish the 9 day old Mazar I sprouted to replace another slow one seems to be slow its self, its little leaves are dying already but it has a root poking out, it has been in the greenhouse 1.5 days and it'll stay I'll put it in the 7 gallon pot this weekend I diluted the others food about 50% and fed it to the little one this first Mazar has a couple spots on a leaf, wondering what they mean

The babies look GREAT, AKRoughneck! If there are no teeny black dots under the spotted leaf, then it is probably external damage from spots of water or nutes.

How are you handling the 80 deg heat? Are the babies suffering?

I did look under the leaf and didn't notice anything, also I usually use a cup or something so I can carefully pour with out splashing and if I do splash I try to blow or wipe it off, I have a thermostat and a intake and out fan so temps stay as good as they can, I've seen it low 90s before and night temps in high fifties

I did look under the leaf and didn't notice anything, also I usually use a cup or something so I can carefully pour with out splashing and if I do splash I try to blow or wipe it off, I have a thermostat and a intake and out fan so temps stay as good as they can, I've seen it low 90s before and night temps in high fifties

I'm getting the same temps here. I don't think you need to stress over those spots, unless more and more leaves start showing them. You ARE going to lose an occasional leaf, esp when you get into flower. So if the leaf is still mostly green, leave it alone, as it's still photosynthesizing.

Im in.looking great so far;) admire ur diy greenhouse.top build well done.young ones a very happy good work.and as said above automazar is a wild auto.ul see all in good time.best of luck il be watching;) happy growing every1;)

The juiced up feeding made everything a darker green, everyone besides the runt seems happy, purchased some stuff to get 3 of the buckets on a automated watering system, and some killer whale beneficial bacteria stuff, pics tomorrow

I didn't want to get a air pump and stone, pretty sure the reservoir doesn't need one, what are your opinions? If I'm going to top I think about 4 are ready soon, when we count nodes do you start at the single leaf node or the first three finger leaf node

I didn't want to get a air pump and stone, pretty sure the reservoir doesn't need one, what are your opinions? If I'm going to top I think about 4 are ready soon, when we count nodes do you start at the single leaf node or the first three finger leaf node

You want 4 good nodes to be sure you have enough stem to support the branches that will be above it. When it gets older, everything below the first pinch will be bare. So start counting from the first 3 leaf pair. Then, if your fingernails are long enough, just pinch out the top leaf bud. Otherwise, use a pair of manicuring or embroidery scissors to snip it out.

In a few days, you'll see a dramatic appearance of new shoots, as the formerly apical growth hormone diverts to the side growth. You can start the tying down process as soon as the branches are long enough to bend over.

You can pinch out the top growth one or two more times at 4-node intervals to get the base structure you want. After that, let her grow, tying down branches to open her up as they get long enough.

Some strains start to get brittle at the crotches, so open her up carefully or you will split them. Best time is when they are thirsty and the leaves are just starting to droop. After tie-down water her thoroughly.

After that, just keep the canopy sort of flat, and clone off any branches that take off well above the canopy.

Or you can go natural and just see what her natural growth pattern is. Whether you train her low and wide or let her go au natural, with good care you'll get a decent harvest.

If you're using hempys, you do not need a bubbler. The water gets flushed out to waste every watering anyway, and the rest of the perlite allows plenty of oxygen.

Full-on hydro, I'd get advice from someone with experience in hydro.

Yeah I'm hooking up a auto watering system, it would have been done today but I got the wrong pump, so tomorrow it should be done

Looking good over here my friend!

If you are looking into setting up the auto watering system then I would imagine you will have a large reservoir that will sit with water/nutes in it. I would pick up the air pump and stone to put into this reservoir to keep oxygen in the water itself before it goes to the plants/buckets. I am thinking you will have enough water set aside for at least a few days or more of feeding in the event you were not home, so you will need to keep some oxygen pumping in there to ensure ph and ppm levels don't get out of whack on you, as well so that you don't get any bacteria building up. Be sure to keep the water/nute mix reservoir you will use for this in the dark as well, or put a top on it and feed your hose from the water pump thru the top.

So disappointing, the pump easily over runs the drain and exhausted the reservoir and saturated the pot, back to the drawing board
1959af85cf1db95560c0876ad56f9187.jpg

Sorry if I fuck this up. This is my first post in this forum. I have two thc auto bomb plants growing right now. They have about 3-4 weeks to finish. I have not read your whole thread yet. I will try later this week. They are growing in soil outside. Good luck with yours. If you want, I can put in a picture of each one. I was worried that the buds would not be very big. But, they are growing pretty good now.

Ok good you found the problem. I was thinking possibly the Coco was retaining to much of the water. Have you tried it with the perlite only bucket? I bet it will work perfect on that one. You got the right idea though bud, good job!

So disappointing, the pump easily over runs the drain and exhausted the reservoir and saturated the pot, back to the drawing board
1959af85cf1db95560c0876ad56f9187.jpg

Really nice set up, AKRoughneck!

So stuff is working decent, with out drain screens, debris (coco, perlite, plastic) is getting in the reservoir and through the pump and I suspect plugging the drip rings, so I'll address that and come up with a good timer routine once I figure out how to keep it flowing good, I think I need a weaker pump, it's almost 600gph and was recommended by the guy at the hydro shop, he's losing credibility with me fast, anywho girls are going through some amazing growth and they get droopy as the sun goes down
AKroughneck - 42 Magazine(124385) on Vimeo
caeb2873b9b698f23b23bfcb5fd63206.jpg

Big bomb 1/1
2947d4f77e234e42511e2267a1ec97ba.jpg

Mazar 1/3
910717195c512c75080b3c41385a2f78.jpg

Mazar 2/3
863f3eb9f5c53ab5325a2df3bfb971c6.jpg

Quarter pounder 1/2
1890b6287f6c49993b48582e56904fb5.jpg

Quarter pounder 2/2
e29474673b322ad59162a90b672009d8.jpg

So this is the slow Mazar I replaced and the slow Mazar I replaced it with put together and made into a double headed monster experiment, what ever if it grows a bowl I'll be happy :)

Girls are drinking 5ml fng 2ml cmp 1ml rs
And .25ml of that orca Benny stuff per gallon at about 1050-1100 ppm 5.8 ph

Back
Top Bottom