THC Bomb Auto - Berry Bomb Auto - Quarter Pounder Auto

The hand watering three times a day is a little bit of a chore, I'm definatly going to rig up a auto system for my buckets.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Put kids in the sun today, 11 hrs, second time for them, they have recently started on weak nutes .5ml/gal of each, floranova grow, cal mag plus, rapid start, some spots showed up, and the big leafs are a different color then the new ones
e9206d7a77396dd60cfa29354587bf8d.jpg

34ea31bff3ce2476d46962d7dfe28c6b.jpg

5280fdc49a09df4624d293795494e675.jpg

08b6eadd018299798655756bfb4be12b.jpg

Its hard for me to say what the spots would be from, it's not nutrient burn because that would happen at the tips of the leaves first. It could be from being out in the sun, was it hot and really bright there today? 11 hours of direct sunlight may have been to much for them where they are so young and have been developing inside under different light.
Only other thing I could think of is re-check your ph levels in the blocks just to be sure.
New growth will normally be lighter than the growth below it, it will come in pale and then darken up once the new growth above it starts growing. Otherwise they still look healthy

Yeah, that could be it then. Best to slowly introduce them to direct sunlight. Start out in a shaded area that is still bright but not directly in the sun. Next time introduce an hour or so of direct sunlight and the rest shaded. Then you can keep going up by a couple hours or so each day until they are used to being in the sun all day if that is your plan for them.

THC Bomb Auto Berry Bomb Auto Quarter Pounder Auto

The rock wool has never been as dry as it was when I got home to them, only the biggest Mazar has downward pointing leaves and it's very slight, I don't think anyone was
Dehydrated, and the big bomb was the only one without spots, they must love sun.

Borg spider mites are a fact of life here, I am afraid. I spray at least a couple times a week, alternating between Neem Oil and 3 in 1 with the pyrethum in it. The next day, I like to spray down the plants with plain water, to wash off dead bugs, detritus, and the mite treatment.

And I inspect every leaf almost every day. If I see ANY black dots moving, I spray again.

It looks like small spots of light burn I think temps were fine but it was a long direct sun light time
Wow, those are some tough seedlings if that was the very first time you exposed them to the sun and for direct for eleven hours. I have to agree with AKgramma when she said: :thedoubletake:
I'm surprised your babies aren't Krispy Kritters!
I usually put seedlings on my south facing porch where they only get indirect sun for the first few days. When I notice them leaning towards where the sun went down, then I will try some morning sun and work my way up from there. After that they go in my pop up greenhouse.

Those spots do look like light burn. Any chance there were drops of water on those leaves affected? That would have worked like a magifying glass. I've seen that happen on young plants left outside and the morning dew make perfectly round burn spots on the leaves in one morning.

Great looking greenhouse you have there. Good luck with the grow. :thumb:

Put the girls under a sheet of the greenhouse plastic that slightly filters the light, only for half a day or less this time
18d30ed640c9c9fe3e1c58a0e4100f3c.jpg

Had a little mishap putting the tray in the greenhouse, the little Mazar fell on its side and one of the baby leafs and the second leafs broke, it wasn't doing much and was on the list to be replaced with the quarter pounders that are already doing better so only loss is I was going to donate it anyway

Ps: maybe I shouldn't do plant stuff while drinking

Had a little mishap putting the tray in the greenhouse, the little Mazar fell on its side and one of the baby leafs and the second leafs broke, it wasn't doing much and was on the list to be replaced with the quarter pounders that are already doing better so only loss is I was going to donate it anyway

Ps: maybe I shouldn't do plant stuff while drinking

Ha, the story's I could tell about being drunk in the garden. I've blown HPS bulbs by running a 600 watt light at 850 watts (it lasted a while at 800), over fed at 1.25 tsp/gal instead of 0.25 tsp/gal.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Yea drunk gardening never works. I remember trying to pH down a reservoir once and shocked when the pH went way high only to realize I grabbed the pH up instead of down. :rofl: Even sober I have probably killed more young plants than I have actual raised to harvest.

Just for notes, I'm going to feed
.75 ml/gal floranova grow calmag plus rapid start tomorrow I think that will be day 10 for the mazars

Back
Top Bottom