THC Bomb Auto - Berry Bomb Auto - Quarter Pounder Auto

I run a lot of autos - some perform better than others. I run strictly in organic soil no chems tho, FWIW. I found large pots for autos are not needed - the root zone on them doesn't require a 15g pot. YMMV. I usually run my AUTOs in 2-3gal pots and save the big pots for the photo ladies since the photo girls go 2x or 3x longer in the same pot. I up-pot from seedling/clone direct into final pots FTW.

I'm currently running 20 or so Autos along with 10 Photos... I just move the Photos out of veg into another room and leave all the autos in the VEG room. I don't care how big or small they get, I just grow a bunch of em at the same time to increase my yields. Some folks will make seed from an auto so they can run a bunch more for less $$ for seed. That makes a lot of sense.

That's the only reason I ran the ones I just finished with, was just to have a harvest when I flipped & so on and so forth. They've definitely brought the ruderalis strains to new levels, as I was impressed w/ the flower I got from Mephisto's genetics. Still though, photos are just my go-to lol.

For him, auto's would make more sense as the light schedule in AK. To each his own, but that's just my .02

What would be the best way to seed my autos , I'd pay for good photos I don't think I want to pay for more autos

Sent from my iPhone using 420

What would be the best way to seed my autos , I'd pay for good photos I don't think I want to pay for more autos

Well, some say not to transplant autoflowers......I've done it, didn't hurt them a bit. I went from solo cups to 3g's at like day 10. Just be easy.
The beauty of photo's is the ability to clone & re-veg & just about everything else. There are plenty of good photo seeds out there, what exactly are you looking for?

I need to build a room for
Photos, I'm not ready for that, I'm just doing autos in the green house for now to buy me some time to get the grow room built

I soak my seeds in a cup of RO water for 18 to 24 hours first. Then get 2 pieces of paper towel and lay them on a plate 1 over top of the other, wet them down (not dripping wet) and place the seeds on the towels. Then fold the towel over top of the seeds so they are covered by the wet paper towel. Then I place them in a dark warm place, some will use the top of an old TV or even in a furnace room area. I set mine on top of my sattelite receiver since it puts off some good warmth. A seed needsa few main things, dark, warmth, air and staying moist. Be sure not to let the paper towel dry out. The seed will pop a tap root within 2-7 days. Once that tap root is about 1/2 inch long it's ready to be planted

Thanks for info, what I was asking about seeding my autos , isn't there a way to apply something to branches I'd like to seed so I don't have to use a male and make a hybrid? I thought I read something about this somewhere but can't seem to dig it up...

Oh I get ya now. Sorry for the mix up lol. There is a couple of things you can do for seeds. If you want feminized seeds of a certain plant you can apply colloidal silver to a few of the bud sites after they start flowering and those spots will produce seeds. But if you want to make a hybrid I'm pretty sure you would need a male plant of another strain and collect the pollen to apply to the females bud sites, but they wouldn't be feminized seeds they would just be regular ones.

I myself haven't tried it yet, I have been thinking about it though. I do know you don't need a lot of it on a bud site and you could just use a q-tip or something similar. I am pretty sure if you search in the FAQ section you will find something about it. I can't remember where I read about it now myself

Hi y'all, I love autos for many reasons and would love to sub in on your grow. I can just sit over here in the corner and watch.

As for those that don't like autos for all the misinformation there is about them should take a gander at this link. Autoflower Myth Busting Thread
I myself screwed up my first attempt at hydro with a Medican Kush Fromage Auto and still harvested over 112 grams of cured bud on one plant. Hoping my next attempt will go better and will be a Berry Bomb Auto which I just stuck the seed into the hydroton 3 hours ago. I have seen plenty of auto grows, many documented on 420, that have amazing yields.

Yeah colloidal silver that's what it was thanks, anyone have any experience with this?
Here are a couple reads on here that have lots of good info on creating feminized pollen:
Producing Feminized Seeds Using Colloidal Silver
Creating Female Seeds Using Colloidal Silver - With Doc Buds High Brix Blend Kit
You get through all that info and you will know all you need
to produce buds full of autoflowering feminized seeds. :rofl:

Good luck with your grow.

So true north FINALLY shipped out today, after reading through some other threads I decided to order some from herbies also, they had a buy 1 get 1 for Dutch passion automazar, so I bit the bullet and got 42 of those coming, free seeds with that are
1 delicious candy fem, 2 world of seeds Pakistan valley fem, 3 delicious critical jack Herer fem,
10 Afghani reg

Decided I no longer wish to work out of town, since I'll be home every night and since I want to grow hydro when I get indoors, I'm looking at doing my green house hydro also, as far as medium goes, grodan grow cubes are very expensive at the nursery store, perlite is pretty damn cheap , what are other good options?

Decided I no longer wish to work out of town, since I'll be home every night and since I want to grow hydro when I get indoors, I'm looking at doing my green house hydro also, as far as medium goes, grodan grow cubes are very expensive at the nursery store, perlite is pretty damn cheap , what are other good options?

Grodan is basically just rockwool cut to shape and wrapped in plastic.
You can do hydro in many mediums ie. clay pebbles(LECA), perlite, coco coir, or buy a slab of rockwool and cut some blocks yourself, easily done with a bread knife.
A lot of people here build their own Deep Water Culture systems for relatively little money.

6cb6957fd2e7d39c969b47f07365e678.jpg

Back
Top Bottom