Elzees - Hydro - THC Bomb Auto - Grow Journal - 2015

OK so I finally got the kinks worked out in my veg room. Now that it's wired on its own circuit lol, and all the holidays are in the books. I have free time to devote to gardening (yes I will grow other stuff in my veg room too) now I can breath a big sigh of relief and pay more attention to my plants lol. About to start new mothers within the next couple days will have 3 plants of the same genetics competing for the job. Will be posting that soon sure to update my sig when I do. Honestly these seeds have kinda just brought down my mood lol the website I got them from made them sound like so much more, but it's time to push past all that and get my perpetual grow going. I'm excited to see what the future holds. :) so I promised a pic of this sad little plant lol. I know it's late but here it is.
IMG_20160119_215050363.jpg

Harvested old girl today by the time it's done I'd say maybe an 8th out of her. Lol sad I know. In other news (better news too) veg room is setup and now in full swing 8 seeds went down and after a week 8 sprouts popped up but that's for another thread. I'll have an official weight up soon if anyone's interested. My first posted grow flopped maybe they where just camera shy lmao. Maybe I just needed a big taste of humble pie lol. Who know any who link will be in my signature starting tomorrow, for tonight it's late and I'm going to bed lol.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom