Bomb Seeds THC Bomb

Congrats nwgreenz, and welcome imfree. Ive moved my hid like 6-12" up since that pic was taken, battling heat

two weeks old today, should get preflowers next week.

2013-03-24_00-46-16_383.jpg

thats some impressive growth from week 1!! great work meat!:goodjob: :thumb:

either i forgot to add compost to my original mix, or this thing is a nute hog. ive never had a plant yellow out during veg

i top dressed with some of my compost and watered it in tonight. should get preflowers anyday now.

3 weeks old:
2013-04-01_00-22-22_775.jpg
2013-04-01_00-34-33_551.jpg

thc bomb putting in work now! preflowers came april 1st, 1 week into bloom tonight

im making some space in the room tomorrow so ill transplant asap..also fed lightly again..getting her color back :love:

2013-04-08_00-00-28_41.jpg
2013-04-08_00-00-22_179.jpg

Shes a Beast there already, You have impressed and inspired me on short vegs, My clones are at same age on cutting /breaking earth and time in flower, Seedlings seem to be better off in my comparison so far. You also have better genetics I would say too, I have 2 reg thc bomb seeds but am hesitant on sprouting em until I can have a mix for them Im confident in

make sure the mix is strong enough. i really messed up by letting her go hungry for a couple days. i know they advertise this as a short plant..but come on now. go look at my master kush and paradise diesel #2, they are big and were only vegged for a week.

hey there kingjohnc. glad to have you. shes finally stretching a bit. i saw preflowers april 1st, so the stretch will stop on ~ the 15th :hmmmm:

i wish i got her into a bigger container sooner.

it's amazing how fast you go into flowering from Veg...I would like to do that , but I am too damn scared.
and your leaves just jump out and are so plump...what am I doing wrong?

Question: how fast would you flower J. Herer and Church...thanks

and looking great...:bravo:

it's amazing how fast you go into flowering from Veg...I would like to do that , but I am too damn scared.
and your leaves just jump out and are so plump...what am I doing wrong?

Question: how fast would you flower J. Herer and Church...thanks

and looking great...:bravo:

Hi mangosnapper. Please delete one of your posts.

And it depends. How much light you working with?

So far im not happy with this thc bomb. Although shes healthy, shes only 6" tall, but im not sure if thats my fault or not.

shes making strides..2 weeks into bloom. it smells deep chocolate or coffee to me like the jam kush right now. very awesome

2013-04-14_23-22-39_619.jpg
2013-04-14_23-22-21_912.jpg

what the fuck..it was all good just a week ago..whats up this is my second sick plant?

does anyone recognize this brown spot rash thing?

2013-04-22_00-07-26_368.jpg
2013-04-22_00-07-41_335.jpg
2013-04-22_00-07-50_552.jpg
2013-04-22_00-08-28_867.jpg

what is the pH of the nutrient solution you are feeding your plants? what nutrients are you feeding your plants? what type of soiless mixture are you using? it appears to be a lock out or deficiency.

Soil with tap water. Last i checked my tap had a ph of 7. My other plants dont mind it. I feed organic compost and organic fish protein (2-2-2). Maybe im feeding too heavy?

a pH of 7 would lock out nutrients and cause deficiency's in your plants, i believe that is what we are seeing in your plants. adjust your pH to 6.5 and flush your plants till the runoff is 6.5. mix up a pH 6.5 adjusted nutrient solution and feed your plants.

Hey bmeat,
She sure is flowering fast a!?
:thumb:
I think more is going on here than PH and nute stress.
They look heat stressed at the tops to me.
I read back a bit and saw you're temps were 85-90?
Not sure if you got your temps under control since then.
But if you're not administering CO2 at those temps, then you might try to lower em a bit.
Raise the hps up a bit more perhaps, or a fan above everything blowing heat outwards?

hi vick. its crazy how in one weeks time, she goes from looking incredible to looking iffy.

kingjohnc and vick, last night i flushed with some filtered, phd water. i also moved the light up a bit. thanks guys. hopefully she clears up.

if you want to see a fast finisher, checkout my master kush. its been alive for a total of 10 weeks (on thursday), and its done! its been flowering for 7 weeks (saw first pistil at week 3)

Back
Top Bottom