Scrogging The Big Girls

That grow direct under that Sun series is really strong, cant wait how this comes out.

How do you determine when to flush ?

And do you have an idea what going on her ?
That plant drink a bit more and was quite dry 2 1/2 days ago and it is just that one Bud.

IMG_20150113_162726.jpg

IMG_20150113_162617.jpg

It is a HSO Blue Dream day 37.
I am not to concerned as this is the only Bud this happened.

Thx and hope you don't mind for the photos.

That grow direct under that Sun series is really strong, cant wait how this comes out.

That plant drink a bit more and was quite dry 2 1/2 days ago and it is just that one Bud.

IMG_20150113_162726.jpg

IMG_20150113_162617.jpg

Sorry if it appears as a stupid question but was your pH? Is that one flower a lower branch or a to cola?

I&I

I grow in soil, Ph is 6,5 after nutes put in and it is more a cola but I have an quite even canopy.
Could not be nuteburn as this is the only bud on that plant and out of 4 plants with not one burned leaf beside of that.
It is that bigger one just over the centre of that photo.
IMG_20150113_160932.jpg

For now I hope it just was to dry and to much light as this is in the centre of my P 450 @ 13"

Darkgrow,

Just curious what's your humidity at, that almost looks like budrot to me. Now I'm new to all this, but was looking at some pictures and they looked similiar to your plant. By no means am I stating that is what it is, but does the site on that plant smell moldy? Hope you figure it out, your grow looks awesome.

Jet

Sure no rod my rh is 40-45% as my dehumidifier is running all day.
And I am just a bit curios and not to concerned as anything bad would appear on more than 1 bud.

So thx to all but don't let us guess around in CO´s thread to much just wanted to ask CO if he knew something.

I posted the question on the MarsHydro site and saw your reply after seeing your YooToob video on a gloogle search. Thanks for your link to this thread.

Do you see any trichomes on the plants under the SUN light yet? Did you start these plants with the New MarsHydro SUN light?

Sorry, if the answers are past the 3rd page, I have to limit myself, my seizure disorder only allows short periods in front of the screen.

WJ

I posted the question on the MarsHydro site and saw your reply after seeing your YooToob video on a gloogle search. Thanks for your link to this thread.

Do you see any trichomes on the plants under the SUN light yet? Did you start these plants with the New MarsHydro SUN light?

Sorry, if the answers are past the 3rd page, I have to limit myself, my seizure disorder only allows short periods in front of the screen.

WJ

I see small amount of trichomes growing now. I should see them growing this next week to judge how good the light does for that plant of this grow. This is a Heavy sativa and has very little stretch which is very good for this light to do on this size of a grow. I got the light when plants were already 6 month old. They did veg under light for a month or so and did very well with very little stretch. The light is very impressive so far with how that big sativa plant has done and how small it is with drawing 300 watts.

IMG_20150113_162726.jpg

IMG_20150113_162617.jpg

I see three things that could be wrong with that cola. One is root damage and thats the only cola showing it. Two would be mold. Three would be some nute or water got on it while light was on.
They way I determine when to flush is I do test grows with young clones in 1 or 2 gallon pots with my big girls to see when trich get milky then start flush. Most of the time the data from the company will be close on how long plant takes to flower. So if the company says 9 weeks then you should start looking at trichomes around week 6 to be safe then sorry. Were it gets tricky is on how you want your cannabis to be. I mean as the color of you trichomes. Some people like more or less amber then others. So it all comes down to knowing your plants and learning from each grow. I started as a outdoor grower 20+ years ago and I still lean from every grow. I will add you might want to start thinking of cutting that bad cola out. If you see it as not useable then by leaving it you are slowing down other growth or could effect other parts of plant.

Thanks for your input CO.

And it look worse on that photos as it is, it was only on that top leafs and did not continue.
So I cut that leafs of and keep an eye on it.

it probably was light burn then
if nutes or water got on it when the lights are on it magnifies it
nute burn woulda been all over
its why I said some kinda burn and didn't specify

Getting ready to start harvest. I will be posting more real soon. As you all know trimming 3+ pounds will take me awhile so I will be posting as I get threw it. Two more video updates uploading now and will post soon as they get done. I have not posted a lot lately do to the work I have been doing to get ready for main flower room make over. It has been taking most of my time. I really need to get the man room to push out four pounds dry weight this year. So it is a must I spend the time to get it setup right. I am trying to do thing a head of time so the main room is not down to long with the girls waiting to go in. The train needs to get moved real soon or she will not fit threw doorway without ripping her in half. I hope to see you all soon. :passitleft:

He is a updated pic of the Train wreck that will be going under the 5'x10' scrog net soon. I will have to give her a name soon. That pole in the middle is five feet from the wall so you can kind of see how much she has grown.
20150119_040028.jpg

I was thinking of climbing on a ladder and dropping some elbows on her then stomp her down and then pound the net down on top of her lol. She is going to be pissed when I have to flatten her out for the net for sure.

Super Fly Snooker her off the top rope, sea bass... ;)

Back
Top Bottom