Berry Bomb Clone Grow

Here’s one of mine. It’s at day 32 after flip. Looks about like it’ll yield 88.1 grams. :rofl:

420B88F7-0D57-4C73-91EB-44A3974D4C4B.jpeg
32390BD9-3573-4216-9AD4-C9FFE2D32679.jpeg

:passitleft:

Awesome looking Bud and Buds. You have three correct? Mine is smelling so nice. Most of the time I can pick up a very nice berry hint when I first open the tent.

I meant to share this from earlier today.
Beginning to see some Foxtailing on the top most Colas of the two plants.

Beautiful!

Awesome looking Bud and Buds. You have three correct? Mine is smelling so nice. Most of the time I can pick up a very nice berry hint when I first open the tent.

I meant to share this from earlier today.
Beginning to see some Foxtailing on the top most Colas of the two plants.
Yeah I’ve got three, plus a couple vegging clones. I haven’t gotten any foxtailing yet. I think you’re a few weeks further along than me. Can’t wait to smoke them and see the difference if any. I think we’re basically growing them the same way so they should be very similar.

I feel we will find our two grows to be similar in taste most likely. Subtle differences at best. It looks like you have a few more colas that I have. I feel the most interesting aspect of three of us growing these BB clones will be seeing what the yields are and then compare what we actually did with training and length of times. It's going to be fun for sure.

A bit of disappointment this morning while feeding the girls. I found what I believe is Bud Rot. I had been noticing some wilting leaves on the largest and tallest cola on the MegaCrop BEBo. Decided to investigate more closely and found a mush mass of nastiness along with some white mold looking fuzz growth. I cut out all of the affected area and hope that will stop things from further development.

Still not seeing amber. I think what I saw before might have been refracted from amber pistil hairs.

I'm not overly concerned in the moment. Going to increase the speed of the exhaust blower and pull more air in and push humidity out. It was only about 2-3 inch section of that top most bud. I now know what recognize earlier on at this point.

Oh man that sucks. The cloud coverage and high humidity seemed to be 100% from May 1st to June 30th this year. Did you take any pictures? I had some problems that I thought was bud rot but now think was a massive whitefly invasion. Thankfully most of the damage seemed mostly isolated to one plant.

Yes, the moisture levels over the last couple of months have been high to say the least. I'm not sure when this started but perhaps since I added my second tent into the ventilation program. Perhaps I haven't been airing things out as well as I should. It's working so well otherwise I would hate to have to add a second blower filter system into the mix.

I didn't take a picture earlier, but just took this picture of the stem area the rotted bud material came from.
As you can see the stem it self looks dark and discolored.

The buds that I removed were mushy, soft and squishy and deep inside was this white moldy looking fuzz. all of the sugar leaves from that area were wilted and brown. They were actually the first indication I saw and started picking them off a few days ago. I thought they had just been used up? Now I know what to look for.

I'm at just over 9weeks and may consider cutting and hanging to dry this top most cola bud a little early.

Yes, the moisture levels over the last couple of months have been high to say the least. I'm not sure when this started but perhaps since I added my second tent into the ventilation program. Perhaps I haven't been airing things out as well as I should. It's working so well otherwise I would hate to have to add a second blower filter system into the mix.

I didn't take a picture earlier, but just took this picture of the stem area the rotted bud material came from.
As you can see the stem it self looks dark and discolored.

The buds that I removed were mushy, soft and squishy and deep inside was this white moldy looking fuzz. all of the sugar leaves from that area were wilted and brown. They were actually the first indication I saw and started picking them off a few days ago. I thought they had just been used up? Now I know what to look for.

I'm at just over 9weeks and may consider cutting and hanging to dry this top most cola bud a little early.
Thanks! That doesn’t seem like the same problem I had. I had nothing fuzzy or white. My plant just looked dead and brown, like it was all dried up but the leaves weren’t crispy at all just dead, limp, and super super sticky. In my week of not being attentive I had a massive invasion of whiteflies. I think they just destroyed an entire plant in a week. :rip:

Back
Top Bottom