Green Knight Berry Bomb Hydro CFL - Experiment #1: Supercropped Defoliated ScROG

The buds looked so damn good! I'm sure you will still get the effects of all that THC! Good buy on the LED. CFL's will work great but takes so many!! Your observations are smart and display your openness to learn. Reps!!

hey man long time no talk sorry about the low yield but at least you didn't buy it off the streets where u don't know what they put in it. anyhow keep up the great work love the led where did u buy it from I would love to get me some led and how much by chance did u get it for u can pm me if u like kk ttly ! I got a fem berry bomb fem seed that I want to grow but wainting for better time and space to keep clone cuz I know im going to like it ! k pce

Sorry, I'm getting a bit shit at keeping up!

@ hank, popham & spring - thank you all very much for the reps and the kind words, gratefully received thank you.

James & gugo; because of sponsorships etc 420 aren't keen on naming brands etc in posts unfortunately, which makes it a bit difficult to go into detail on the led I'm sorry. I'm really, really impressed with it. A few days in and the growth is noticeably stronger and healthier. Massive difference.

I'm going to start the new journal in the next few days. From what I've seen already the difference between a 125w cfl and a 200w led is enormous.

Back
Top Bottom