Sweetsue's Tiny Closet - Second Grow - Sweet Dark Devil & Bomb Berry Bomb - CFL - LED

Re: Sweetsue's Tiny Closet - Second Grow - Sweet Dark Devil & Bomb Berry Bomb - CFL -

I wondered why I haven't heard anything...I hope all is well. :love:

Re: Sweetsue's Tiny Closet - Second Grow - Sweet Dark Devil & Bomb Berry Bomb - CFL -

I made a quick switch to a new journal (see the signature below for the Joyful title) and many of you got lost in the shuffle. Please forgive my oversight. I'm hoping you'll get notification of this post and can find us. I'll try to contact as many as I can through PM.

So sorry for the faux pas. :love:

Greetings,

SweetSue replied to a post on another thread. Next thing I know we are talking about love in her chat room. The lady is electric!

I have had a NM personnel production card for close to 4 years now. The room is 10 x 12 with a 4 x 6 flower room within.

I should be able to add some thoughts for those who are thinking of scaling up.

Good people here.
Best
Canyon

Greetings,

SweetSue replied to a post on another thread. Next thing I know we are talking about love in her chat room. The lady is electric!

I have had a NM personnel production card for close to 4 years now. The room is 10 x 12 with a 4 x 6 flower room within.

I should be able to add some thoughts for those who are thinking of scaling up.

Good people here.
Best
Canyon

You are beyond sweet Canyon. :laughtwo: I think we'll end up good friends. I love the energy you bring into the room. You're pretty electric yourself sir. :love:

Back
Top Bottom