Green Knight Berry Bomb Hydro CFL - Experiment #1: Supercropped Defoliated ScROG

So today's day 43 since 12/12 and day 32 since flowering. The pK13/14 stopped on Friday after 7 days, so it's another week of nutes and then I'll start lowering them / thinking about beginning the flush.

The buds are swelling and with a few weeks left should hopefully start filling out quite a bit. It's beautifully sticky and smells gorgeous. I've been nipping leaves here and there as they shade stuff out and I took quite a few leaves out earlier in the week.

Some photos from yesterday before the lights came on:

IMG_154810.JPG

IMG_154914.JPG

IMG_15579.JPG

IMG_155214.JPG

IMG_15567.JPG

IMG_1552_-_Copy.JPG

IMG_15597.JPG

IMG_1559_-_Copy.JPG

IMG_1559_-_Copy_2_.JPG

Loving this journal bk. im a newbie but have learnt so much in the past few weeks. Im also using cfls all the way through. Im about a week and a bit from turning my girls, i have been topping and lst all the way through and today i tried supercroping for the first time, a couple of branches cracked but not fully snapped do you think they will be ok she is very healthy

Loving this journal bk. im a newbie but have learnt so much in the past few weeks. Im also using cfls all the way through. Im about a week and a bit from turning my girls, i have been topping and lst all the way through and today i tried supercroping for the first time, a couple of branches cracked but not fully snapped do you think they will be ok she is very healthy

Hey hoddog, good to have you along mate - glad you're enjoying the journal, thanks for the kind words.

Yeah, I wouldn't worry about cracking a few - to be honest when you supercrop you get a 'crack' noise/feeling (I squeeze the stem quite hard until I feel it crack, then bend. I've also learnt to give a small 90 degree twist as I bend - seems to help prevent them springing back up). Sometimes they can split or snap but I wouldn't worry too much - I've snapped a couple almost all the way through, but if you hold it together and then wrap some insulation tape or something similar round the stem to hold it they generally do fine (you'll see the blue insulation tape round the stems of some of the tops in the photos above). I've only lost one top which I snapped pretty much all the way through, but generally if its still attached in some way it can recover.

Good luck with the grow mate, would be good to see it progress if you're thinking of getting a journal up

Wonderful! I have Berry bomb coming in along with a few other Berry blends. Part of what you are doing is making me want to do the same! Can you give an idea of the smell?

Also update on the mom plant and what you have done with her please?

Lovely journal keep up the good work!

Cheers mate, i did exactly that with two of them. I will defiantly do a journal for my next grow, getting some good seeds soon thc bomb and super lemon haze will be in the next grow, hope to see you there

THC bomb looks nice! I've found the berry bomb much more frosty than in the seed co's photos, so the THC bomb will be mental I would imagine!

SLH - I've got a seed sitting and waiting for the future, I can't wait. It looks such a nice strain so I'll be very interested to see your grow mate

quick drive by!
Things look awesome Knight!
thanks for the reps!
:thumb:

be back later tonight!

Wonderful! I have Berry bomb coming in along with a few other Berry blends. Part of what you are doing is making me want to do the same! Can you give an idea of the smell?

Also update on the mom plant and what you have done with her please?

Lovely journal keep up the good work!

Hey hank, hope all's good mate. I'll do my best but I'm not terribly good at describing smells I'm sorry! I wouldn't say she reeks but she is strong smelling, particularly if you brush her. It's very sweet and I suppose she does smell quite fruity, but really she just smells like really nice shit!

The mother is chilling in the veg room underneath. She's doing well and I just keep trimming her to keep her size down and changing the nutes each week. I'll put some photos of her up when i next do an update in a few days

i still have those berry bomb seeds waiting to see the outcome here and find the space to grow them:thumb: your making me move them up the list btw

Thanks mate. So far I'm really impressed with her, really frosty and a lovely smell. Not sure how much she'll fatten up over the next couple of weeks but that could also be cfl related stuff - if she stacks the weight on and gives me at least 4oz I'll say she's a great strain (in my limited experience).
Jon's just harvested his and seems to rate it highly as a strain so I don't think you'll go wrong with her to be honest

Back
Top Bottom