Green Knight Berry Bomb Hydro CFL - Experiment #1: Supercropped Defoliated ScROG

Yeah, I think it'll be nice - but I really shouldn't be this stoned, i must be getting old and turning lightweight!

Reckon i'll get a vaporiser eventually: I'm loving the e-cig and I would like to go totally smoke free really.

Haven't done a bong for ages though. I enjoyed it but did just cough like a girl on the second one! 6 weeks on an e-cig and my lungs are getting weak!

Hey GN!!
How are the E-cigs working out for you and the mrs.??
My lady and I are still trying to find the right ones to order since none of the ones in Canada are allowed to have nicotine.
Then jon ordered the same ones we wanted from V2 but his got stopped by customs and sent to health Canada for inspection.. Lame...
Thanks for the reps buddy!
:thumb:

Hey jon705!!?
Did you ever end up getting those V2's?
Or is there no way they're going to let them into Canada??

I was a bit impatient and fancied getting stoned after a 14h day at work. To be honest I wasn't really expecting to get very stoned at all 3.5 weeks in, I was a bit surprised - it's probably stronger now than the Auto Bomb was when it had finished!

I put the bud on a piece of kitchen towel in a tupperware container with a damp piece of kitchen towel spread taught over the top so it sort of steams it dry. It's still dirty but I've found it's a lot better than just a straight nuke. I should learn to be more patient though!

Hey GN!!
My lady and I are still trying to find the right ones to order since none of the ones in Canada are allowed to have nicotine.
Then jon ordered the same ones we wanted from V2 but his got stopped by customs and sent to health Canada for inspection.. Lame...

Hey jon705!!?

Loving it mate - I've basically gone from a pack of Drum tobacco a day to not smoking a cigarette since Christmas Day (well, I've probably had 10 in total, an odd one here and there. They taste horrible now, can't believe I've got my taste back after over 15 years!)

The only downside is they don't go out. I'm on the 18mg nicotine cartridges and they're meant to be equivalent to 30 fags. I find myself puffing a way and then suddenly realise I've been smoking for an hour. I'm caining 30 fags worth of nicotine in pretty much one sitting more or less. My wife's just got hers too so we're now both not smoking which is great actually.

Still can't believe they won't let them into Canada, bonkers. ASH (a massive non-smoking charity in the UK) have just released a report on them and it's really positive, and our healthcare evaluator (National Institute for Healthcare and Clinical Excellence) are due to evaluate them as a stop smoking aid. They're definitely better than smoking tobacco, can't believe customs won't let them in

Hey GN!!

Hey jon705!!?
No bro, believe it or not health Canada hasnt even picked them up yet, they said 6 to 8 weeks before they get mailed back to V2.So were out the money we spent until V2 gets them back.Health Canada will not let anything with nicotine through customs. very lame:(

Quick update as have to meet the missus after work to go to her mate's and put a mantlepiece up for them. I get dinner out of it though so not all bad. Doubt they'll have any weed though!

Stretch had basically stopped and it was day 14 of flower and Day 25 of 12/12, something like that, so I stripped her.

Before:
IMG_14836.JPG

IMG_14858.JPG

IMG_148811.JPG

IMG_148712.JPG

After:
IMG_14899.JPG

IMG_14917.JPG

IMG_15006.JPG

IMG_14907.JPG

She's already leafed up a bit after a couple of days (compared to the last photo):
IMG_15027.JPG

Not sure how these'll come out (not up to Vick's macro standards I'm sure!) but they're frosting up more. I'm pretty happy where things are at a couple of weeks since pistils showed (it will be 4 weeks since 12/12 tomorrow) and considering it's just a 125w cfl. I'm hopeful that by harvest things should be pretty decent:
IMG_14996.JPG

IMG_149610.JPG

Cheers mate. I'll probably also just pick them off here and there if anything grows and shades stuff out, try and keep the maximum light penetration as it's only a cfl.

Thanks for the reps mate, always very gratefully received

Those photos look pretty damn nice to me!!
Great strip show.
Man do they ever look naked after a good defol.
reps brother.

She looks fantastic GK! Very well done man.

Vick n Jon, I can't believe Canada doesn't allow nicotine through customs. I find the country to be an epitome of liberalism. I guess they have their reasons. If there's anyway I can help by ordering to my house and then mailing them directly to you please let me know. I'd love to help if house-to-house mailing bypasses customs. Are we talking about trafficking NICOTINE? :rofl: This is strange.

thanks ismokes, they said the reason the regulate it is they cant control the dosage or some such garbage...its funny they put all these nasty pics on the packs but make it really hard for us to get a proven help quit aid I dont get it either bro.they have Canadian versions of e-cigs im just not sure how good they are yet.Im waiting to get my money back from V2 before I try again.You would think that V2 would have a disclaimer on they're site saying they cant ship tips with nicotine to Canada

Yeh that's a bummer man. This is on V2 for sure. They should definitely add a note about shipping to Canada :-/.. I've been using a product called Green Smoke. I think they're V2 competitors (quality level), so it's basically the same. I love them! I've tried patches before but this is something else. I'm not saying oh it feels like a cigarette, but it's definitely the best quitting aid out there. Give your local product a shot, you never know :)

I totally agree with GK about puffing tho.. I find myself smoking almost continuously. I smoked marlboro reds and now I buy the light version of ecig refills so I can puff more and not get nicotine ikiness lol.

Love it - so it's ok to import millions of tons of cigarettes with various nicotine strengths, and tar, and benzene etc etc, but not an e cig that contains nicotine without the shit. Blatantly a tax revenue thing I reckon. Would it be easier to import class A's cos there's no tax on them? You could smuggle in the e-cigs hidden in batches of brown.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. And thanks for the reps Vick - they do look pretty naked though!

Hey GK,
appreciate the reps buddy.
You got a photo update coming?
Imagine they've bounced back from their defol and are trucking along nicely by now.

Total garbage about the E-cigs.
We're having the hardest time finding ones locally that have nico tips.
Thanks to iSmokes for offering to do house to house nicotine trafficing.
I think we're going to exhaust all our searches locally before resorting to that, we still have a few places to try.
But I really appreciate the offer brother.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom