Dirt's Perpetual Auto Adventure

A quick pic of the SSA#1 haul will get the weight up once she's dry
20160916_093951.jpg

Looks tasty Dirt! :high-five:

Congrats on the MOTM nom. :goodluck:

:Namaste:

Thanks UD, I believe it was around 28-32 days....she was transitioning when I was having my lighting issues but will be germin another soon.......the ssa#2 will be coming down this weekend most likely and be replaced my the automazar

Sweet. I was hoping it went longer than the 4 week mark. 5 would be even better. Trying to find a solid auto to do a little mini flux on, but gonna need a longer veg period than 20 days.

Well ya gotta try em all lol. I still have a nice little stockpile of autos but you can never have enough. I've been looking at some of the mephesto genetics lately.....prices are good but the majority are sold out half the time.

I've seen some really good Mephisto grows on instagram. Haven't really researched any of their strains though. DP genetics just seem to deliver in every grow I've seen.

I think I might go with their Think Big or Think Different Autos for the mini flux. They give them about a 12 week finish as opposed to 10 weeks on most of their other autos. This might be the little extra needed to get the base set in time.

Back
Top Bottom