Dirt's Perpetual Auto Adventure

what auto strains do you recommend that can veg for like 4 weeks?

The strains I've found so far are...
1- Amsterdam marijuana Seeds / white Widow auto
2- seedsman seeds / auto great white
3- cropking seeds / northern lights

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Edit: oh yeah, and congrats on the nomination! :high-five: I like the spiel they wrote, it's perfect.

There's lots of us lol.

Oh, I am sure there are... I just haven't noticed many that are regularly active on here.
One of these days It would be awesome to find some great growers close enough to trade genetics as I expand and start some small breeding projects, instead of just relying on seed banks and the pony express...LOL

Yeah I think there are more East Coast growers than we know. There are fewer states where it's legal on this side of country, so I think most of the growers are stealth and aren't as open as to where they're located. I'm in Florida, but I'm not telling anyone that... Lol

Oh, I am sure there are... I just haven't noticed many that are regularly active on here.
One of these days It would be awesome to find some great growers close enough to trade genetics as I expand and start some small breeding projects, instead of just relying on seed banks and the pony express...LOL
I can't exchange seeds since I don't breed but I am sure there are other things we can trade...or just share...lol

So much to learn....so many journals to follow

Yeah I think there are more East Coast growers than we know. There are fewer states where it's legal on this side of country, so I think most of the growers are stealth and aren't as open as to where they're located. I'm in Florida, but I'm not telling anyone that... Lol

Yep, I know there are definitely a lot of stealth growers on our side of the country.
Florida... How did all the storms treat ya down there?
I am within reasonable driving distance of Boston, NYC, Philly, Baltimore, and DC.
I am about ready to move somewhere warmer and more cannabis friendly though
:thumb:

Edit: oh yeah, and congrats on the nomination! :high-five: I like the spiel they wrote, it's perfect.
Thank you very much Snid:high-five:

Freaky looking buds them mazars :) Very nice work there. Congrats on the nomination bud!
Thank you Dick, I'm not doing this mazar justice at all, she was in the wrong stage at the wrong time when I had my lighting issues for a few days. Next one will be properly done lol.
I can't exchange seeds since I don't breed but I am sure there are other things we can trade...or just share...lol

So much to learn....so many journals to follow
I give away clones to friends every spring so the can get their outdoor on.....lucky picks lol
We get snow here, luckily it is not Upstate New York snow though :cheesygrinsmiley:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

We are planning on heading down your way next football season......daughter is a Jaguars fan and wants to see them play at home. Already been to Heinz field for me and Gillette for the wife, so we have to to it for her lol

I give away clones to friends every spring so the can get their outdoor on.....lucky picks lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah I have one friend here local that I can do the clone swap with.
Maybe one day I will get really lucky and have a master grower with lots of amazing genetics, in my area, reveal them self to me and share their genetic gold mine.... :cheesygrinsmiley:
I can dream right....

Yep, I know there are definitely a lot of stealth growers on our side of the country.
Florida... How did all the storms treat ya down there?
I am within reasonable driving distance of Boston, NYC, Philly, Baltimore, and DC.
I am about ready to move somewhere warmer and more cannabis friendly though
:thumb:

Wasn't too bad where I'm at. A few power outages and downed trees, but nothing serious. There were quite a few small towns on the Gulf Coast that got hit really hard.

It's definitely warm down here, but we are probably years away from being a Cannabis friendly state. That is unless the federal gov changes something.

I moved somewhere warmer for a few years....missed the winters here....but I moved back during a winter and immediately did not miss the snow lol.

We had a small 5 minute flurry last year and everyone went crazy about it for the next week. Our week of winter can be nice. :rofl:

We are planning on heading down your way next football season......daughter is a Jaguars fan and wants to see them play at home. Already been to Heinz field for me and Gillette for the wife, so we have to to it for her lol

I'm about an hour from Jax. Never seen them play though. I've seen the Bucs play in Tampa a few times though. Next as in this '16-'17 season or next next? lol

Back
Top Bottom