Dirt's Fun With Photos

Oooh yummy C99, congrats on yet another great looking harvest. Couple zips ya figure?
Thanks dick, hoping for 3-4.....almost time to weigh and jar her.

Tastey looking buds! :bravo:
:thanks:
Nice harvest mate:thumb:
Thanks gyftobill, she's definitely a keeper, great daytime smoke

Wow, you had those stalks organized like soldiers! Congrats on another successful harvest:clap:
Thank you G2HM

Big Cindy looks like she will yield well. Nice work! Female Seeds?
Thanks Blaze, she blimburns Cindy99. Both descriptions between blimburn and female are pretty similar other then female says their's is from the brothers cut.

Here's the cream caramel. I'm thinking about just letting her grow without any training
20160929_124838.jpg

Gsc sill hanging out.
20160929_124808.jpg

Gonna be germin a NL and a OGK today, possibly a lemon skunk as well

Big Cindy was just taken off the stems and jarred up. 113.8g dry.
The nugs are solid, I thought my scale was off when I first started weighing her:rofl::rofl::rofl: She's my best to date.........definitely keeping her around

Sweet man!! That's quite a good haul, hope I can get a couple qp plants.. Great job!

Thanks CK, the CC was going to go untouched but she was just getting too tall so she had to get bent :passitleft:

Eh sometimes ya gotta do what you gotta do. I do think it would have been kinda cool to see them flower with no training. They probably would have gotten huge. Then again with training they will be huge too just not in a vertical sense

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom