Dirt's Perpetual Auto Adventure

Looking great Dirt! :passitleft:

Thanks Pat :passitleft:
:thanks:
Hey there DM ... .I don't know how I found myself here.. prolly smoking too much weed again and well I'm pullin up my bean bag chair and gonna hang back here in the corner with my Vaperizor and a joint or 3 and watch the goodness. :high-five: :hookah: :passitleft:

Another fellow organic soil grower... I use a very similar soil recipe but my base humus is home grown EWC and Coast of Main. Pretty much the same exact thing as you.... good on ya for growing organic and reps.

The plants sometimes look a little ... yellow and brown and purple and white and at the end not much green until trim! (BOOM)... what's not to like, eh??

I must have found this journal for a good reason... I grow a lot of the same strains as you do. Auto Mazar in the pots now.. just ordered a huge supply of Sweet seeds DD and DC and few others...

Love growing auto purps and Chemdawg... hahaha.

Anyways hanging here in the corner... look up -> puff puff pass ... I'm here with ya... wishing you BIG green and purps bountiful harvests!
Thank you and welcome. I don't remember how I stumbled on organics........but I never looked back lol. Everything I've gotten from Sweet Seeds so far has been great smoke.....same with DP. The Brooklyn sunrise though is up there with my favorites
Hey Dirt, your garden is looking absolutely killer. Those Cream Mandarin buds are huge! +respect
Thanks DB, she's a great daytime smoke
A work of art!
Thanks G2HM

Quick photo shot
2fast2vast
20170121_232508.jpg

DDA
20170121_232628.jpg
20170121_232635.jpg

CCA
20170121_232736.jpg
20170121_232745.jpg

SSAM
20170121_232824.jpg
20170121_232830.jpg

that DDA is lookin awful purty! ;)
Thanks Xave, gotta start some more autos soon....every time I think I know what is up next I look through my stash and find myself trying to figure out what I really want to grow out next lol. Too many to choose from. Might do the Mohan ram, big devil xl, black jack. But I also want to run a purple so either another dda or dark purple.....hopefully I'll have it sorted by the weekend. Plan on doing 3....

Been a bit but the girls are still going. DDA and SSAM might come down tonight depending on what I have for time later. 2f2v is gonna start swelling soon.....well hopefully after almost 12 weeks lol. The cream caramel auto is budding finally. Hopefully pics will be up later

Unfortunately no pics yet. The DDA and auto mix solo came down. Not much yield off either, dda was about 16g and the solo was about 4g. Cream Carmel auto and 2fast2vast are still going. Started a big devil xl, a black jack auto, and a Brooklyn sunrise so once they sprout I'll have some pics up. Really been slacking on here the past month or so but hopefully I'll get back into regularly posting updates

Unfortunately no pics yet. The DDA and auto mix solo came down. Not much yield off either, dda was about 16g and the solo was about 4g. Cream Carmel auto and 2fast2vast are still going. Started a big devil xl, a black jack auto, and a Brooklyn sunrise so once they sprout I'll have some pics up. Really been slacking on here the past month or so but hopefully I'll get back into regularly posting updates

Hey Dirt, how've ya been? Glad to hear you got some new bud to add to your stash! Your 2F2V is getting big, awesome work :D Stoked to see pics of your new beans. Don't work too hard man.

Hope all is well in your world. Sorry to hear about the family issues.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom