Four Fine Fall Phillies

Well this has been fun for me. I started with intentions of using up a ton of nutes I had leftover from the outdoor grow last summer. I'd say it was a thrifty grow money wise and a rich grow knowledge wise for me. There were plenty of times I relied on my 420 Family to guide me to proper conclusions to problems. I had to think hard some days to understand what was happening. I'm extremely grateful to those who took their time and energy to help and cheer this along.
I hope the journal has helped someone know what to do and not to do in some manner, even maybe to have just a little fun now and again.
I'm surprised as it gets with the total quantity of the grow. I beat my max by 2.3 oz.. That's what can happen with good coaching and persistence. This place rocks!
Everything's changing over in my Lemon OG candy thread so come on over and see my new soil mix get used for the first time. That should happen in a week or less at up potting to 10 gallon. If you don't already know it's in Living Organic Soil and I'll be tossing my ph pen away and relying on teas and top dressings. Otherwise water only. The new soil tells me it's ready so I'm going to believe and jump in. It's going to be another learning journal. I hope not to need my newly acquired plant troubleshooting skill ( slight that it is) for this one so much. Hope to see everyone there!

How rude of me not to include final weights. Here they are:
White Rhino 6 oz
Strawberry Cough 6 oz
Gorilla Bomb 5.5 oz
CBD Cream and Cheese 4.8 oz
For a total of 22.3 oz.. :high-five:
Nice Stone! That would give you a per plant average of about 5.6oz, better than my grow! So far :p
:passitleft:
...folks with lots of issues.
You know it's not the first time I've been called someone with lots of issues. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Really though great job, I was able to learn a lot from your grow sir. I look forward to your next project and I'm already following your Lemon OG Candy grow!

Happy growing, Stoneotter!

Back
Top Bottom