Sloppy's Soil Purple & Green Queen Grow Journal - 2014

Looks to me your gonna get many smaller buds but it will be nice. I just added the pics for the last day of veg in my journal. Just switched the timer to 12/12 now Cant wait ive been out of weed since superbowl sunday

I was just looking at your plants, they r bouncing back nicely from the warm water. It's too bad I dont know you in RL. I had to stop smoking 3 weeks ago and am not sure when I will start up again, Id keep you going for a while with what I have haha.

Wait why did you stop? Yeah its always like that I dont trust to many people in real life. Im so nice to people and front them stuff and they dont pay me or steal its all b.s I try not to let it change me but if I kept doing the same things I should expect the same results so I am just gonna stop fronting anyone no matter if they are" friends" or family or whoever.

Wait why did you stop? Yeah its always like that I dont trust to many people in real life. Im so nice to people and front them stuff and they dont pay me or steal its all b.s I try not to let it change me but if I kept doing the same things I should expect the same results so I am just gonna stop fronting anyone no matter if they are" friends" or family or whoever.

I had the same problem and came to the same conclusion. I had to stop because I recently started having anxiety attacks and any loss of control sends me into one. Soon as I get it under control I'll be back to toking.

Doesnt cannabis help treat anxiety? I dont know perhaps your growing strains that promote anxiety? Have you ever visited Marijuana Dispensary & Strain Reviews - Leafly it has tons of strains and you can search according to what properties you are looking for.

In the user control panel you can set it so that you get a email notification and you can set it for this thread or all threads. Since im almost always here I just have it let me know through my control panel.

So, i got another problem. I will post pictures when the lights come on, but for now the description:

Plants are droopy like they arent getting any water. I watered 11 days ago and fed 3 days ago. The older are leaves are yellowing like they arent getting any nitrogen, which they are definately getting a very small dose of as we are 5ish weeks into flower, but the plants that are the worst are the ones with a lot of yellowing leaves. are there any nutes that I could have a deficiency on that would look like a N Def? again, I will post pics soon.

pics of the problem

problmes1.jpg

problems12.jpg

Yeah thats normal for how far in you are. Thats the plant using up the leftover nitrogen. It starts on older leaves first.

You dont post much do you. Spend most of your time reading I assume. How are you doing friend

You dont post much do you. Spend most of your time reading I assume. How are you doing friend

Yeah I mostly read posts. I don't feel have enough experience to answer most questions. I'm doin pretty good, back to tokin before bed at night, no day smoking for me yet though. For an update on the plants, I had one die off due to negligence on my part. It got really hot really fast in my area and I didn't take that into account and went away for a couple days. came back and they were all dried up, saved em all but one.

Ill load some pics as I will be pulling them soon. I Learned a lot just seeing the size of the dried buds from the one that died. My harvest is going to be pretty small and it will be all popcorn sized baby buds. Should have thinned them out a lot more as they grew. Im getting a ton of tiny lower buds, but grow and learn. Now I know for next time.

Hey at least it isnt a complete bust and youve learned from it so thats the best way to get good at growing.

Well, I have had a chance to smoke some of this fine bud and it is gooood.

The Green "queen" is my favorite. It has a good "in between" high. After smoking some I feel comfortable locking down on the couch or getting up and doing something. it is great and long lasting. The smell and taste are fruity. its like popping a piece of you favorite fruity candy in you mouth. The high comes strong and right away Leaving my face numb seconds after taking the first hit. The only downside is the nap I have to take when I come down. Always a nap after this strain. I smoke it all day and come down at night for a nice restfull sleep. Of the strains I have this is my favorite at the moment.

The Purple "queen" is also good. it has the same kind of high but not as strong and not as yummy. The taste is slightly different, still fruity. And I don't need a nap after this. I smoke this when I want a change from the Green. I currently have 5 strains at my disposal and This is #4 on my list.

Back
Top Bottom