Sloppy's Soil Purple & Green Queen Grow Journal - 2014

SloppyFarmer

Indoor Grow Tent 1'6" X 2' X 5' 2" (Veg)
Strain: Purple Queen , Green Queen (Hybrid)
Girls: 6 (3 each)
Medium: Soil (Happy Frog)
Lights: (Veg) 1-150 Watt MH 1-125 watt CFL , (Flwr) TBA
Fans: 4" Can fan intake , 8" can fan w/ carbon filter Exhaust (1) oscillating fan
Temp: 70-85 F @ top of canopy
Rh: 50%
Nutes: General Organics BioThrive grow/bloom , Bio Root/weed/bud , CaMg+ (GO Box)
Experience: 1 outdoor season , ZERO indoor exp. What I have learned so far is that I know nothing.

Clones were purchased Dec. 14, 2013 transplanted from solo cups to 2 Gallon pots using Happy Frog Soil Medium; watered, Fed, put under the lights and are awaiting their first dark period tomorrow morning. They will be in an 18-6 cycle.

Super Excited as I have been Wanting to get started for a long while and the time is finaly right(ish). Please leave feedback as I have little experience but ample time for research!

*Flower Tent and Lghts TBA (still researching lights - suggestions?) working with a 3.5' X 3.5'(ish) tent.

hell yea always wanted to see green queen blossoms.......wait you have purple queen too is that cali connections seeds????? def wanna see wat that looks like..........im in for the ride

photo_1365.JPG

First set up. Pots are a bit big for this little tent. Gonna set up bigger tent SOON.
photo_2309.JPG

What's she sayin? My Cannabis is rusty at best.

Also My RH is staying around 30-35%. Not sure where I got 50 from, but that'ts what my notes say :lot-o-toke:

Everyone loves pics!
grn1.jpg

grn2.jpg
grn3.jpg

Above are the Green Girls

And below, we have the Purple Skanks

prpl1.jpg
prpl2.jpg
prpl3.jpg

They are Growing super fast, Having an absolute blast with the girls. Still not sure what Light(s) im going to use for flower, and it's coming up pretty fast. More research!
The girls seemed a little droopy today, anything you can tell from the pics? I fed 24 hrs ago if that helps with diagnosis :)

Hello to anyone that stumbles through! It is Saturday, and Saturday at my house is all about the Pugs, and the Nugs. So here is my A.M. shot with my best buddy Bentley; Sir Bentley. Bentley is a male pug, though never pugnacious. We also have some Blue Dream from my outdoor crop. Don't mind my little popcorns, they punch you right in the face. As I have a toothache this week, I am going straight for my painkillers, and BD never disappoints me there.
20131228_0948111.jpg

very nice keep up the good work
bentley is a handsome fellow
i will be watching
take care and good luck

Thanks Yuyo! It's good to have you along. :welcome:

This pic is taken in the larger tent. This one is 3.5' X 3.5' X 6'. The lights I have are the same Veg lights and the reflection for the sides just isn't there. I ordered two 400 watt HPS systems that will be here in a couple days to rectify that situation. These will be my floweing lights but will use for the rest of Veg as well on this run.

*EDIT* I am talking about the picture from the previous post. (in case of confusion).

A low cost way to lower the temperature by a minimum of 5 and up to 15 will be to fill glass bottles with cold water(Beer bottles work well if you take off the labels) The cold water will absorb heat when the lights are on and they will expend that heat during night to keep plants a bit warmer. Just remember to refill bottles due to evaporation.

A low cost way to lower the temperature by a minimum of 5 and up to 15 will be to fill glass bottles with cold water(Beer bottles work well if you take off the labels) The cold water will absorb heat when the lights are on and they will expend that heat during night to keep plants a bit warmer. Just remember to refill bottles due to evaporation.

Thank you very much, will be doing this now.

Back
Top Bottom